• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Kennewick Home Depot

Tekman

imported post

My wife works there and saw a gent OC'ing and was of the opinion he was not a LEO. Just wondering if it was someone from here. She didn't freak out because she is well aware of the OC movement.

Tekman

imported post

Doesn't always follow. I know a hispanic male that carries when he is not at work and he's a middle school principal.

The brother that works at Home Depot is trying his damnedest to stay away from that life. His brother turns up to harass him about it. The stor LP has given instructions to call the police if the gangbanger brother turns up again.

FunkTrooper

imported post

Yeah it doesn't always follow but If this guy is a gangbanger then why was he OCing most of the ones I've ever seen CC (illegally). Was the guy wearing a holster?

Tekman

imported post

My wife wasn't sure if he had a IWB holster or not since his shirt was hooked up over it. When I wear my IWB she can't really tell I have a holster on, gun exposed or not.

She also did not get a look at the man's face so she doesn't know if it was the brother or not. Heck she didn't even know he HAD a gang banger brother until a day or two afterwords. Had she known then what she knows now she likely would have contacted a manager and not just shrugged it off as someone OC'ing.

shad0wfax

imported post

I know of one Hispanic male in the Tri-Cities area who OC's on a regular basis. Although he does not frequent this web-site, it may have been him.

We here at opencarry.org are not the only people who regularly OC. :)