Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker

Post imported post

Somewhat on topic.

Can't believe they had the audacity to do this. This has got to be an all time low. It breaks my heart that we have go through this utter bulls**t. We as a nation are under attack from the inside. Apparently they have never read their books in school because they must not know what the flag is in our history as a country. Adult Children I say.

----------------------------------------

A Louisiana driver was stopped and detained for having a "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker on his vehicle and warned by a police officer about the "subversive" message it sent, according to the driver's relative.
    http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...p;pageId=97374

Anti-urban, Bible thumping, Tekonsha, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

The DHS need to be eliminated along with the BATFE. Thanks George Bush,for creating this monster.
    "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death !" Patrick Henry

Post imported post

No kidding this is getting out of hand . have we forgotten the first amendment ?:shock:

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

Mark Edward, was this you?

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Post imported post

DKSuddeth wrote:
    I've only been on this forum for a short time and I already get that one....... Is that a problem?:?
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Post imported post

DKSuddeth wrote:
    That's funny because I was thinking the same thing...

At any rate, this is a scary and outrageous article if it has any element of truth. I mean seriously...

Anyone want to take any wagers on whetherevery member of this forum or virtually any other gun forumthat has an avatar next to their username, being on the extremist activities list?

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

I'm a little suspicious of the account. Someone with that bumper sticker on their car would not caveinduring such an unconstitutional stop. Or maybe he just likes pretty pictures of snakes.

Post imported post

Airforce1 wrote:
    Somewhat on topic.

Can't believe they had the audacity to do this. This has got to be an all time low. It breaks my heart that we have go through this utter bulls**t. We as a nation are under attack from the inside. Apparently they have never read their books in school because they must not know what the flag is in our history as a country. Adult Children I say.

----------------------------------------

A Louisiana driver was stopped and detained for having a "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker on his vehicle and warned by a police officer about the "subversive" message it sent, according to the driver's relative.
    http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...p;pageId=97374

Oh gee whiz, I thought the Missouri DHS rescinded that memo declaring people with those bumper stickers rightwing extremists or militia?

Yeah, right. This adds weight to my theory on the Missouri DHS memo. Some LEO are not going to ignore the memo, and will apply the labels anyway. I believe this is the intended effect the DHS wanted; widespread news coverage, outrage, and acceptance of their whacked out oppression disguised as protectionist propaganda.

I wonder when the DHS concentration/death camps come into play?

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

username" HREF="/view_user.php?id=111" onclick="show_menu(event, this, 'menu111')">Flintlock wrote:
    Anyone want to take any wagers on whetherevery member of this forum or virtually any other gun forumthat has an avatar next to their username, being on the extremist activities list?
    I'm on a list??? Oh I knew that from day one. Got the Gadsden Flag bumper sticker on my car and my wife has a T-Shirt with an arrow pointing to her left saying "I'm with a Right Wing Extremist!"
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

[b]
    onclick="show_menu(event, this, 'smenu1')">HREF="#" TARGET="_blank">username" onclick="show_menu(event, this, 'smenu1')">HREF="/view_user.onclick="show_menu(event, this, 'smenu2')">php?id=9" onclick="show_menu(event, this, 'menu9')">DKSuddeth wrote:
    That's funny because I was thinking the same thing...

At any rate, this is a scary and outrageous article if it has any element of truth. I mean seriously...

No, because I'm sure most of us are. What really sucks is, Inever receive any royalties from Glock for advertising one of their products.

Post imported post

Armed4Life wrote:
    I'm a little suspicious of the account.Â* Someone with that bumper sticker on their car would not caveÂ*inÂ*during such an unconstitutional stop...
    There are plenty of people whose mouths can sign big checks. It another thing entirely to rely on another part of ones anatomy to provide the cash.
    This is probably why the story boils down to:
    Two unnamed persons claim a traffic stop happened for an egregious violation of the concept of RAS, when the cops say no traffic stop of any kind occurred.
    Let's get worried when someone stands up and actually gets shot down!

Post imported post

I clicked on the link and it reads like a WND scare piece with little or no background.

Doesn't sound solid to me.

Just the same, time to get my Gadsen flag out...

Banned

Post imported post

I've been stopped, cuffed, and stuffed, and it never showed up in any police records.

Don't rely on their "recordkeeping" to tell the whole truth.

Post imported post

Flintlock wrote:
    Well, maybe not every member.

But certainly people who suggest that they do are on the list.

And certainly people who post in threads which...uhm

Post imported post

It said in the article that WND is withholding the name of the driver and the relative at their request. Does it really surprise anyone that this type of thing can happen,,or is happening? It doesn't surprise me. Having the experience of going through a check point between Arizona and New Mexico and seeing JBT in black jump suits with buses and such and then seeing what looked to me like a concentration camp just down the road,,and BTW that was in 2001 I just get this eerie feeling,,,just me sayin' it.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

The genesis of this incident lies squarely upon the shoulders of BHO and his propaganda ministry, otherwise known as the Strategic Analysis Group and the Extremism and Radicalization Branch, Homeland Environment Threat Analysis Division, Department of Homeland Security.

The guy is lucky he isn't a war veteran or there would have been probable cause to arrest him as a terrorist suspect!

He fits the profile crammed down the throat of legitimate law enforcement by the DHS. No wonder the police officer keyed on that radical bumper sticker. Don't forget, patriots are domestic extremeists.

The Department of Homeland Security is a Tyrants Tool. It has the potential to be even more evil than the BATFE.

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

What incident? No record of it except a blurb in WND, not exactly a reliable source.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but so far this is just an internet myth.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

The story dies have holes, but I do recall there was a "similar" incident that involved an "Abort Obama" sticker. . . I think in PA?

Post imported post

I have one of those calvin ******* on the "O" symbol stickers on the back of my car.It is on the window just above my NRA sticker.

The Commies show their displeasure by getting RIGHT up on my bumper at traffic lights. I do my best to hesitate a second or two after the light changes to make sure that no one is running the red light in another direction, of course...

I am waiting for the day one of them is so pizzled that they tap my rear bumper and I get out to inspect the damage and exchange information while OCing.

That should be good for a :what:.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

Armed4Life wrote:
    I'm a little suspicious of the account. Someone with that bumper sticker on their car would not caveinduring such an unconstitutional stop. Or maybe he just likes pretty pictures of snakes.
    Ilike--er, love--pretty pictures of snakes.

Meh, I guess we're all terrorists now eh?

Post imported post

I'll quote somebody from another site with this story:

If WND says the sun rose today, I’d seek independent verification.
    I agree.

Post imported post

Wow, pulled over for a bumper sticker that says "Dont Tread on Me"? Thats foolishness, im in the United States Navy and every single one of the Destroyers, Air Craft Carriers, Frigates, LCAC's and so forth have that flag flying that says "Dont Tread on ME" with a snake on it. Thats retarded!

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    I have one of those calvin ******* on the "O" symbol stickers on the back of my car.It is on the window just above my NRA sticker.

The Commies show their displeasure by getting RIGHT up on my bumper at traffic lights. I do my best to hesitate a second or two after the light changes to make sure that no one is running the red light in another direction, of course...

I am waiting for the day one of them is so pizzled that they tap my rear bumper and I get out to inspect the damage and exchange information while OCing.

That should be good for a :what:.
    That's a BIG 10-4, MSC. Frankly though this story sounds like BULLCRAP to me. Show me a police officer in Louisiana who is a damn hippie and I will show you a shrink to see about your hallucinations. It is just incredible just how credible (or gullible) people are these days.

Post imported post

n2deepjds wrote:
    Wow, pulled over for a bumper sticker that says "Dont Tread on Me"? Thats foolishness, im in the United States Navy and every single one of the Destroyers, Air Craft Carriers, Frigates, LCAC's and so forth have that flag flying that says "Dont Tread on ME" with a snake on it. Thats retarded!
    Should we pull them over too? :P

Post imported post

TheWarrior wrote:
    n2deepjds wrote:
    Should we pull them over too? :P
    Everybody knows the Navy has always been subversive. That's why they have SUBmarines. And as the subversive Mr. Lee would say, "Be water, my friend" .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-cnizLDEE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast