• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two different college-related shootings, two different outcomes

Dave Workman

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Great article as always Dave.  Do you have any way of telling how many people read your articles?  It would be interesting to see the numbers on that.

Well, yes, we have a thing that shows how many clicks we get on the links.
That's why I always only post the links.
Please always feel free to forward THE LINKS to all of your pals and other forums. The wider they get spread, the wider I get read.

;)

Thank for your kind remark.

NightOwl

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Good article Dave.

Why does your Examiner articles not have the "Digg it" feature?
Click the "Share This" button on the page, which opens a miniwindow showing various networking sites (including Digg) that you can click on. It's located about an inch below the heading.

Dave Workman

imported post

NightOwl wrote:
Task Force 16 wrote:
Good article Dave.

Why does your Examiner articles not have the "Digg it" feature?
Click the "Share This" button on the page, which opens a miniwindow showing various networking sites (including Digg) that you can click on.  It's located about an inch below the heading.

I do. It doesn't seem to ever work