• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah will be making their own guns and ammunition

b1ack5mith

imported post

FINALLY we will make an amazing breakthrough... obama will no longer have ANY say in utah's doing... neither will federal stuff! we will be making our own guns and ammo! im so glad utah is stepping up to the plate! (montana, tx, and UT will be the first to do this) was on glen beck last night (love that guy)

G

imported post

Yeah, he really is. Did you hear his radio show today?? He went on to explain what the ultimate goal is- (to overturn the Interstate commerce clause):celebrate

I can only hope that Idaho will grow a pare like that... But not this year, I guess.

Anywayz, best of luck.. Write your Representatives ASAP about it...

b1ack5mith

imported post

im so glad glenn beck is on FOX now (and im glad all those lame liberal news stations have LOW viewer numbers, and fox is #1!!!) he will do us alot of good in there :D

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
FINALLY we will make an amazing breakthrough... we will be making our own guns and ammo!
Not so fast, turbo... :p

Some Utah legislators are talking about drafting a bill, but the next legislative session does not even start until late January 2010.

Montana's bill will go into effect in October of this year, and it sounds like they will push to immediately challenge the law.

If Montana succeeds in their mission, this will be bigger than the Heller ruling!

Finally? No. :( Maybe next year? Hopefully. :D

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I've considered the possibility of petitioning the Governor for a special session to introduce and vote on this bill once it's drafted. Now that would send a message!

rpyne

imported post

Some models of NAA are manufactured in Utah. They would probably have to make some changes to qualify as they have parts made in many locations.

Francis Marion

imported post

TX update. My TX resident team mate informs me that, like UT, Texas has a limited time for their state congress to be in session and, sadly, they ran out of time before their state sovereignty bill could be introduced.

Rep. Wimmer of the UT House did not have a UT version until after our session had ended so we must wait for next year as well.