Thread: Open Carry Event in Vandercook Lake

Post imported post

I am wanting to have A Open Carry Event going this Sunday May 10,2009 I have 3 For sure and 3 possible`s and am wanting to get a few more people to walk around Vandercook Lake. If you are intrested in joining please PM me

Post imported post

you know i'm in brother!

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Sorry, but I can't. It's Mothersday.

Post imported post

Well I saw these 3 suspicious characters walking around! I should have taken a photo, but didn't think about it until just now. The park they walked by was basically vacant at the time, but has picked up a little now. Walking down Hague you should have got some spectators.

How did it go? Any comments, other than from me? Sorry I couldn't join, but the "honey-do" list is taking presidence.

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    I am wanting to have A Open Carry Event going this Sunday May 10,2009 I have 3 For sure and 3 possible`s and am wanting to get a few more people to walk around Vandercook Lake. If you are intrested in joining please PM me
    Wally, any updates on the event?

Post imported post

From what I heard from Kimberguy, they walked around the park they origanly were harrased at (2 weeks ago at theVandercook Lake County Park) right by my house. I saw them, talked with them for about 10 mintues. From there they walked to another park called Ella Sharp Park (where I'm getting married). They walked back and saw a sheriff (one of the one's that harrased them originally; from what I heard anyway) parked in a parking lot at an auto dealer. He stopped and talked with them. They told him that "they were out enjoying the fresh air". The sheriff asked for ID from Kimberguy, and he responded "you know I don't have to give you ID", the sheriff replied "I know". Kimberguy showed him his CPL anyway. They left from there and went home.

Now remember I was not there, so some of this may be wrong, but I have a pretty good memory and I just spoke with Kimberguy about it like 5 hours ago.

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    From what I heard from Kimberguy, they walked around the park they origanly were harrased at (2 weeks ago at theVandercook Lake County Park) right by my house. I saw them, talked with them for about 10 mintues. From there they walked to another park called Ella Sharp Park (where I'm getting married). They walked back and saw a sheriff (one of the one's that harrased them originally; from what I heard anyway) parked in a parking lot at an auto dealer. He stopped and talked with them. They told him that "they were out enjoying the fresh air". The sheriff asked for ID from Kimberguy, and he responded "you know I don't have to give you ID", the sheriff replied "I know". Kimberguy showed him his CPL anyway. They left from there and went home.

Now remember I was not there, so some of this may be wrong, but I have a pretty good memory and I just spoke with Kimberguy about it like 5 hours ago.
    Good to hear it went well, thanks for the info T.