Thread: OpenCarry.org member Hubert Hoffman on WEAU 13 News re his picnic next weekend (17 may) in Onalaska

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Direct video link: http://tinyurl.com/rxvhwl

or

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/44626467.html# click n video camera and scroll over to lower right to watch.

Ithink things are moving along faster in Wisconsin than any other state - looks like there was pent up demand for open carry!

Post imported post

Great Job Mr. Hoffman!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

:celebrateYou have done a nice job. This is what we all need. Thanks again.

Post imported post

Superb PR job Mr. Hoffman!

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Well done! Well done!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Centurion

Post imported post

Sure wish that I could make that picnic for lunch but 2-3days of travel each way seems excessive for a HotDog....

But do me a favor.... Make a name tag for me and put a hotdog in front of it... take a pic and post it here!

Keep up the good work!

JoeSparky
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
    Sure wish that I could make that picnic for lunch but 2-3days of travel each way seems excessive for a HotDog....

That's one small hotdogfor a man, one giant leap for mankind. It's not about the hotdog, it's about showingyou areone of thegrowing number of citizens standing up for your liberty.

Consider that, citizen! Travel, if you can. The reward at your destination is much more than a hotdog.

Good going, Wisconsin. Keep it up!
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Centurion

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    JoeSparky wrote:
    That's one small hotdogfor a man, one giant leap for mankind. It's not about the hotdog, it's about showingyou areone of thegrowing number of citizens standing up for your liberty.

Consider that, citizen! Travel, if you can. The reward at your destination is much more than a hotdog.
    Understood, agreed, and fully support.... Now if I can just get 12 days in 1 week!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
    Understood, agreed, and fully support.... Now if I can just get 12 days in 1 week!
    Understand. Just an open comment to all, especially those in Wisconsin!
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Opt-Out Members

Post imported post

Outstanding piece of advertising for what will be a historic event.

Me and the family will be there, I'll be carrying the Sig P6, or the Glock, or maybe both!!