• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry.org member Hubert Hoffman on WEAU 13 News re his picnic next weekend (17 may) in Onalaska

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

Sure wish that I could make that picnic for lunch but 2-3days of travel each way seems excessive for a HotDog....

But do me a favor.... Make a name tag for me and put a hotdog in front of it... take a pic and post it here!

Keep up the good work!

JoeSparky

DanM

imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
Sure wish that I could make that picnic for lunch but 2-3days of travel each way seems excessive for a HotDog....

That's one small hotdogfor a man, one giant leap for mankind. It's not about the hotdog, it's about showingyou areone of thegrowing number of citizens standing up for your liberty.

Consider that, citizen! Travel, if you can. The reward at your destination is much more than a hotdog.

Good going, Wisconsin. Keep it up!

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

DanM wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:

That's one small hotdogfor a man, one giant leap for mankind. It's not about the hotdog, it's about showingyou areone of thegrowing number of citizens standing up for your liberty.

Consider that, citizen! Travel, if you can. The reward at your destination is much more than a hotdog.
Understood, agreed, and fully support.... Now if I can just get 12 days in 1 week!

smooth

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Outstanding piece of advertising for what will be a historic event.

Me and the family will be there, I'll be carrying the Sig P6, or the Glock, or maybe both!!:cool: