Thread: Shooting on Tacoma Bus

State Researcher

Post imported post

http://www.thenewstribune.com/topsto...ry/735751.html

What do you want to bet it's gang related?

Post imported post

we drove by this last night on the way to Stanley and Seafort's. i really doubt it's gang related. i know the guy that got shot. he's the cousin of a high school friend of mine. his name is Nick. according to my friend, he'll be ok. she spent all night at the hospital with him. i have no idea what prompted the shooting though. guess we'll have to wait for more details to emerge.

Bobby

Post imported post

update on the victim if anyone is interested; he had half a lung removed, still has the slug lodged in the lung, can't breathe on his own yet and is still in ICU. keeping our fingers crossed for him. he did not know the shooter. he was randomly targeted for who knows what reason.

Bobby

Post imported post

Bobarino wrote:
    he did not know the shooter. he was randomly targeted for who knows what reason.

Bobby
    I mean you no disrespect Bobby, but that is Bull$*&#! You and everyone here will learn the truth eventually.
    If you have to fight, do not fear death. We will all die one day, so fight skillfully and bravely! And if it is to be that you die, then at least go to God proudly. Meet him as the proud warrior that you are, and not as a sniveling coward. Nobody lives forever.

Post imported post

that was the report i got from his family. they may not be 100% in the know but that's the story from them so far. just passing along what i was told.

Bobby