• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next Step for DHS Extremist List HR2159

darthmord

imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
old dog wrote:
Kanssas Mustang. As we suspected, you have a history of violence and weapons. We are watching you.
Well by golly somebody needs to ;) Cuz an old wardog like me deserves watchin' :D Guess my "protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies" for 25 years just got me on the extremist list,,,sheesh
Keep your powder dry !

Well, if you think about it... anyone who swears to support and defend the Constitution of the United States is in effect supporting and aiding a terrorist state.

Why would I say that about the US? Simple. By today's definitions, the 13 colonies engaged in terrorist actions and overthrew a lawful regime. Anyone who supports that original action and the subsequent ones are by definition, terrorists.

Yes, that includes me too. I swore to protect & defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Makes you wonder about the people that suggest these laws.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

darthmord wrote:
Well, if you think about it... anyone who swears to support and defend the Constitution of the United States is in effect supporting and aiding a terrorist state.

Why would I say that about the US? Simple. By today's definitions, the 13 colonies engaged in terrorist actions and overthrew a lawful regime. Anyone who supports that original action and the subsequent ones are by definition, terrorists.

Yes, that includes me too. I swore to protect & defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Kings men all.

Yata hey

thx997303

imported post

darthmord wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
old dog wrote:
Kanssas Mustang. As we suspected, you have a history of violence and weapons. We are watching you.
Well by golly somebody needs to ;) Cuz an old wardog like me deserves watchin' :D Guess my "protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies" for 25 years just got me on the extremist list,,,sheesh
Keep your powder dry !

On this, I have to disagree. By definition, what they did was "guerrilla Warfare"

Main Entry:
ter·ror·ism
Pronunciation:
ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm
Function:
noun
Date:
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

TatankaGap

imported post

by date)Latest Major Action: 4/29/2009 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

[align=center]
homeheader.gif

[/align] var PLHIM_ID="PLHIM0" /* PLHIMMenu script ID:pLHIM0 */
headerspace2.gif

Chairman's Welcome About the Committee Committee Members Subcommittees Committee History Procedural Documents Committee Accomplishments - 110th Congress Internship Program

Committee Members
Democrats

bconyers.jpg

Hon. Conyers Jr.
Chairman
(D) Michigan, 14th

bberman.jpg

Hon. Berman
(D) California, 28th

bboucher.jpg

Hon. Boucher
(D) Virginia, 9th

bnadler.jpg

Hon. Nadler
(D) New York, 8th

bscott.jpg

Hon. Scott
(D) Virginia, 3rd

bwatt.jpg

Hon. Watt
(D) North Carolina, 12th

blofgren.jpg

Hon. Lofgren
(D) California, 16th

bjacksonlee.jpg

Hon. Jackson Lee
(D) Texas, 18th

bwaters.jpg

Hon. Waters
(D) California, 35th

bdelahunt.jpg

Hon. Delahunt
(D) Massachusetts, 10th

bwexler.jpg

Hon. Wexler
(D) Florida, 19th

bcohen.jpg

Hon. Cohen
(D) Tennessee, 9th

bjohnson.jpg

Hon. Johnson
(D) Georgia, 4th

bpierluisi.jpg

Hon. Pierluisi
(D) Puerto Rico, Resident Commissioner

bquigley.jpg

Hon. Quigley
(D) Illinois, 5th

bgutierrez.jpg

Hon. Gutierrez
(D) Illinois, 4th

bsherman.jpg

Hon. Sherman
(D) California, 27th

bbaldwin.jpg

Hon. Baldwin
(D) Wisconsin, 2nd

bgonzalez.jpg

Hon. Gonzalez
(D) Texas, 20th

bweiner.jpg

Hon. Weiner
(D) New York, 9th

bschiff.jpg

Hon. Schiff
(D) California, 29th

bsanchez.jpg

Hon. Sánchez
(D) California, 39th

b_schults.jpg

Hon. Wasserman Schultz
(D) Florida, 20th

bmaffei.jpg

Hon. Maffei
(D) New York, 25th

Republicans

rsmith.jpg

Hon. Smith
Ranking Member
(R) Texas, 21st

rsensembrenner.jpg

Hon. Sensenbrenner Jr.
(R) Wisconsin, 5th

rcoble.jpg

Hon. Coble
(R) North Carolina, 6th

rgallegly.jpg

Hon. Gallegly
(R) California, 24th

rgoodlatte.jpg

Hon. Goodlatte
(R) Virginia, 6th

rlungren.jpg

Hon. Lungren
(R) California, 3rd

rissa.jpg

Hon. Issa
(R) California, 49th

rforbes.jpg

Hon. Forbes
(R) Virginia, 4th

rking.jpg

Hon. King
(R) Iowa, 5th

rfranks.jpg

Hon. Franks
(R) Arizona, 2nd

rgohmert.jpg

Hon. Gohmert
(R) Texas, 1st

rjordan.jpg

Hon. Jordan
(R) Ohio, 4th

rpoe.jpg

Hon. Poe
(R) Texas, 2nd

rchaffetz.jpg

Hon. Chaffetz
(R) Utah, 3rd

rrooney.jpg

Hon. Rooney
(R) Florida, 16th

rharper.jpg

Hon. Harper
(R) Mississippi, 3rd

footer2.gif

footim.gif
[align=center]
footer.gif

[/align]

KansasMustang

imported post

Truth be known,,I wouldn't call it terrorist actions, nor guerrilla warfare. I'd call it Freedom Fighters, and in accordance with the Declaration of Independence it was sanctioned by the Representatives of the 13 colonies (read that states). So it was niether. It was an act of overthrowing a tyrannical government that allowed niether representation nor a vote on issues. So,, Sic Semper Tyrannis

Washintonian_For_Liberty

thx997303

imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
Truth be known,,I wouldn't call it terrorist actions, nor guerrilla warfare. I'd call it Freedom Fighters, and in accordance with the Declaration of Independence it was sanctioned by the Representatives of the 13 colonies (read that states). So it was niether. It was an act of overthrowing a tyrannical government that allowed niether representation nor a vote on issues. So,, Sic Semper Tyrannis

I wouldnt make a distinction here just on the basis that guerilla warfare is more a tactic than a political thing,

A tactic used by a smaller, inferior force against a superior force. A quite effective one at that.

I mean look for example at the Boer war. The Afrikaaners fought using guerilla tactics, amd were eventually defeated only after the british used terrorist tactics to defeat them.

During much of that war, many of the confrontations would reasult in casualty figures with numbers like 600 british to 250 afrikaners.