Thread: OT: Dude, where's my primers?

Post imported post

Anyone know of a place in central Va. that may have some primers in stock (or is still recieving shipments)? Looking for all types except shotgun. I only load in small batches so I really don't want to pay the $20+ hazmat fee to get them shipped to me.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

essayons wrote:
    Anyone know of a place in central Va. that may have some primers in stock (or is still recieving shipments)? Looking for all types except shotgun. I only load in small batches so I really don't want to pay the $20+ hazmat fee to get them shipped to me.
    Hit the next gunshow. I manage to find a couple thousand at each show. You might check Gander Mountain but they won't be cheap.

Post imported post

made a tour of the usual suspects (gander, bass pro, green top, degoffs) with little luck. Stocking guy at bass pro found me 200 win LRs that someone had forgotten behind the counter. Everyone else was out, with no idea when they would get a shipment. Manager at gander mtn said it would be months at the least.

I was hoping there was some off-the-wall place I don't know about that might have a few boxes in stock.

Oh, and my NG unit's drill schedule is nearly identical to the richmond gun show schedule...grrr