• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OBAMA INSULTS RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Last night President Obama stating that he was going to speak from the heart at the WH Correspondents' dinner as two telepromptersrose up in front of him laid several rotten eggs . Obama proceeded to insult his wife's pink dress with what appeared to have a large red squirting flower along with hundreds of million gun owners with this comment ...

" No matter which party you belong to , you have to agree , Michelle has the Right to Bear Arms " .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Although Obama's talent of reading Axelrod's script is above average , the below the belt joke about my RKBA was not funny .

Even though Pelosi and Reid have told Obama to back off on destroying our Bill of Rights until after the 2010 elections , we Americans know the meaning of the joke and we ain't laughing .

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Why do you constantly post useless threads like this, SCREAMING AT THE WHOLE FORUM IN CAPITAL LETTERS!?

In my opinion, it was a harmless joke, albeit one in poor taste and not particularly funny (our President is recycling jokes from college humor t-shirts now?). But I'm not offended.

If anything such a pun draws attention to the fact that the real meaning, indeed, has nothing to do with "bare arms" or even "bear arms".

Certainly not cause to freak out and yell at everybody.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

marshaul wrote:
Why do you constantly post useless threads like this, SCREAMING AT THE WHOLE FORUM IN CAPITAL LETTERS!?

In my opinion, it was a harmless joke, albeit one in poor taste and not particularly funny (our President is recycling jokes from college humor t-shirts now?). But I'm not offended.

If anything such a pun draws attention to the fact that the real meaning, indeed, has nothing to do with "bare arms" or even "bear arms".

Belittling the second amendment and my Right to Keep and Bear Arms in poor taste and having incest with his daughters as the Saturday Night live skit stated is not humourous . ____________________________________________________________________

http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2008/09/snl-todd-palin-and-incest.html

Happy Mother's Day . Perhaps we will find out after the 2010 elections if this is a laughing matter .

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:

Belittling the second amendment and my Right to Keep and Bear Arms in poor taste and having incest with his daughters as the Saturday Night live skit stated is not humourous .

I don't see any belittling of the second amendment. It was a joke. Wordplay. It's mildly funny.

What's this about incest?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Anti-gunner Rahm Emanuel's mother was the target of Obama's Mother's Day obscenity . Both Obama and Rahm using explicitives such as mother****** in relationship with Mother's Day is low class . I hope that Martha Smulevitz has a great day . I have CCat The Jewish Mother Restarant , Virginia Beach , VA and highly recommend taking yoursweetheart there for great food and fun .

Bear arms is different from bare arms . First Lady Michelle has been wearing sleeveless outfits and the Obama's transnationist has beentrying to take away my individual Right to Bear Arms .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

HankT wrote:

I don't see any belittling of the second amendment. It was a joke. Wordplay. It's mildly funny.

Molding the populous opinion first against the Constitution and the RKBA by making fun of it and those that support its principles is mildly funny ? When did incest , statutory rape , foul language , and making repeated jabs at my Right to Own and Bear a Weapon for Defense inorder to destroyit become funny ?

If you missed this SNL incest skit , here it is ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRXQ2ZueP5c

adam40cal

imported post

marshaul wrote:

If the threads are so useless why do you keep responding to them?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

If Obama is unaware of the cutting remarks he makes against the Second Amendment and the Right to Bear Arms as he reads from the teleprompter , do you think his lipstick on a pig remark against his opponent was heartfelt ?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Gunslinger wrote:
I'm missing the outrage at his joke. That's all it was.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit . Obama's cutting and bitter irony is without a doubt aimed directly at each of our individual Right to Bear Arms . The pattern and skill of this ugly sarcastic joking is grounded in the desire to fulfill an agenda and is already so easy to see .

Here is a t-shirt statement that is not a joke .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
HankT wrote:

Molding the populous opinion first against the Constitution and the RKBA by making fun of it and those that support its principles is mildly funny ? When did incest , statutory rape , foul language , and making repeated jabs at my Right to Own and Bear a Weapon for Defense to destroy them become funny ?

If you missed this SNL incest skit , here it is ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRXQ2ZueP5c

The funny in that skit had nothing to do with the incest and everything to do with her abuse of power (him getting killed be a snowmachine driven by a polar bear).

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troopergate

While we're in a thread about totally irrelevant bullshit, I guess I'll throw it out there that I'd **** Bristol. Wonder if she's looking for another baby?

political-pictures-johnston-palin-babies-happen.jpg