• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry (MOC) litter pickup covered by the Royal Oak Daily Tribune (Oakland County)

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

SQLtables wrote:
""It's a little known law," Ferndale Lt. Bill Wilson said. "They use it to test rookies. They'll ask: What do you do if you see someone with a six-shooter strapped to his waist. The answer better be nothing or the rookie needs remedial training."

This was good to hear (read) from Lt. Wilson. I'm just wondering if it is an actual quote or not. It starts with ", but the author never closed the quotes....
It was from an email, the reporter showed it to me during the interview.

Lthrnck

imported post

I don't know maybe it's me.. but...

Having read several articles from across the country about Open carry.

I have seen several LEO's comment that..."It's common in other areas but you just don't see it here."

We really need for April 19th , 2010 to get here.. so they can quit saying that..

Of course that will take care of everyplace but Washington D.C., :celebrate

Statesman

imported post

conservative85 wrote:
"I noticed their bright safety vests and I thought they were construction workers," Gaden said. "If I had seen their guns it would have freaked me out. Anyone with a gun around my children would make me uncomfortable."

This never gets old! Protective mothers who never notice.

Congrats on the event!:celebrate
Does that include the police?