• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTT almost new Springfield XD9

MirkoCrocop

imported post

I have Bi-toneXD9only put about 100 rounds through it and it comes with 3 16 rd mags the case a double mag holster, and gun holster basically all the factory stuff. I really want to trade for a med size revolver with wood grips like a ruger gp100 .357 or .38 something like that. I also really prefer stainless steel finish:lol:I am also 19 so the private transaction would be legal .we can do the receipt route saying I josh am selling this blah blah to joe somebody...you know how it goes. I GOTTA GET ME A REVOLVER!!:celebrateI am willing trade at your location if youd prefer as long as its in virginia beach

p.s also willing to trade a sig sauer p228 with 5 magazines,case,gun holster and manual all that stuff if that hits your fancy, but while in good condition it does have a little holster wear on the bluing and it has been fired around 500-600 times