• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Event: Sunday May 17,2009

wally1120

imported post

The Father -Son duo are coming back for a 3rd time. Along with My main Man Chris

Where-Vandercook Lake Park Picnic

Date-Sunday May 17,2009

Time 13:00

T Vance

imported post

Either way, the park has grills, and bathrooms. The lake is right there for fishing (large and small mouth bass, and some good carp fishing), and has a nice beach area for those who feel like swimming in the chilly water.

So no need to bring a grill, but if one was needed I have 2 and they are right across the street and could easily be brought to the park. I will supply the charcoal, lighter fluid, hot dogs, mustard and ketchup.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

T Vance wrote:
You coming Springer?
Unfortunately, no. I'm pretty much screwed for most of the events this year. I'm going to do my best to attend Jerry's Picnic in Owosso and also DanM's Picnic in Auburn Hills.

T Vance

imported post

Good times...had fun meeting some new people today, and seeing a few I had met before. Nointeractions with any LEO's for the 1 1/2 hours I was there. Anything happen after I left?