• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OZZY BAT-MUNCHER's SON JACK OPEN CARRYS

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Ozzy Osboure is very alarmed by his 23 year old son , Jack , love of guns .

It is great to see more celebrities supporting their Right to Keep and Bear Arms and open carrying his revolver .

He appears to be instructing Ozzy on the improper trigger finger control .

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Razor,

First, I'd like to give you a little bit of a left-handed compliment.I thinkyou have set a record for number of locked threads started by one person. There may be another who has been banned for hyper cop bashing, but even he was spread out over time, not all in a few weeks.

This thread seems on-topic, so I'll take it as though you are getting the hang of what the forum owners allow.

With that said, the link takes me to a 404-Not Found Error at a UK publication.

Which raises the next point. Nobody in the UK is allowed to OC. Very few of them are allowed any kind of guns at all. So, a story about OC from the UK makes little sense.

Would you please clear up the last two points for me.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Razor,

First, I'd like to give you a little bit of a left-handed compliment.

Which raises the next point. Nobody in the UK is allowed to OC. Very few of them are allowed any kind of guns at all. So, a story about OC from the UK makes little sense.

Would you please clear up the last two points for me.

... Citizen ...

Here is a left handed United Kingdom report of Jack Osbourne's , an American , RKBA . Jack is now 23 years old and a successful businessman with homes in several countries including the U.S.A. . Tried to post two others links also

http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/osbournes%20fears%20for%20crazy%20son%20jack

http://uk.real.com/video/browes/showbiz/1390/_Gun_crazy_Jack_Osbourne/

Here is two other links that will not reconnect either !

Why are the Brits. making fun of our 2A ? Gun crazy Jack Osbourne .

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

marshaul wrote:
Well, there is a story about Ozzy fearing for his son's love of firearms. I didn't see any photos with him OCing though.

OK, I found one story when I googled. Several other hits just mentioned the story without giving the story.

The links Razor gives in his second post came up 404, too. Must be something on my end.

No pictures in the story I found, just a family photo. No guns in photo. No mention of OC in the story.

In fact it was more the disconnected rambling,rather the barely connected rambling,of Ozzy than anything substantial about the son. But, hey, that's what one would expect from Ozzy, no?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
marshaul wrote:
Well, there is a story about Ozzy fearing for his son's love of firearms. I didn't see any photos with him OCing though.

OK, I found one story when I googled. Several other hits just mentioned the story without giving the story.

The links Razor gives in his second post came up 404, too. Must be something on my end.

No pictures in the story I found, just a family photo. No guns in photo. No mention of OC in the story.

In fact it was more the disconnected rambling,rather the barely connected rambling,of Ozzy than anything substantial about the son. But, hey, that's what one would expect from Ozzy, no?
... Citizen ...

The making fun of my rights by the liberal British media is sarcastic and ugly . Here is another Jack Osbourne Open Carrying photo from Armed and Famous VH1 .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Here is another Jack Osbourne Open Carrying photo from Armed and Famous VH1 .

...he's at the range... everyone open carries at the range...
The banning Angelina Jolie OC gun movies & photos in the U.K. may be the reason the photos of Ozzy's drugged under educated gun cRazY immature stupid boy go poofy bye bye .

How do you like this Jane Fonda picture ?

Pamiam

imported post

Citizen wrote:
marshaul wrote:

That's what I've come to expect. The man is intellectually defunct, and has become a toilet brush used by anyone in his personal circles with a financial gain plan built around his legacy. Sad. :(

I don't trust his kid as far as I can spit at this moment. He has a lot of trust gaining to do before I acknowledge his firearms expertise.