• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

asked to leave the butler clearview mall

spencer280

imported post

I went and ate at the dynasty buffet and like always there was no problem. There even was a sheriffs deputy in there eating he looked at me ocing but never said a word so i would have to say he was educated lol. but when i went to go threw the mall i was asked to take my weapon out too the car and leave it. i guess 5 times that i have oced in that mall the 6th time was the charm. i told the security personal there that if my weapon was not welcome in this mall then my money wasn't welcome either so i left and went shopping else where.. the rest of the day went smooth

YllwFvr

imported post

i was asked to take my weapon out too the car and leave it.
Of course you know not to do that. But this has been gone over time and time again; Malls generally dont like OC. Of course I havent OCed into mine yet. My comfort level isnt high enough, I always get noticed, never a time I go out that I dont.

Kudos to you for being able to. Sorry you were asked to leave. Let us know if they put up no firearms signs.

Renholder5x

imported post

Steamtown mall in Scranton has little "NO FIREARMS" stickers on the bottom of some of the doors when you walk in. Dunno what would happen if I brought one in.

Who puts a sticker like that on the bottom of the door anyway? Do they really expect people to see it?? They're small too. Like 4"x4".