• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello

Devildog

imported post

Hello Ive been following this web site for some time now, I do cc and oc at times and would like to get more involved. I have alot of leo friends fromvarious citys and states even a few gov officers. I talk to some of them about ocand they dont seem to mind as long as the individual knows the laws.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Devildog wrote:
Hello Ive been following this web site for some time now, I do cc and oc at times and would like to get more involved. I have alot of leo friends fromvarious citys and states even a few gov officers. I talk to some of them about ocand they dont seem to mind as long as the individual knows the laws.
Welcome and learn all you can on the subject.

FatboyCykes

imported post

Devildog wrote:
I have had small issues in gun stores with ocing but okay to cc
Welcome Devildog! I HATE the attitude from my LGS's regarding OC. Double Action is strictly against it. Wessons on 9 and Ryan, against it. Firearm Exchange in Westland and Livoinia, don't allow it. Cannot stand the fact that these gun store owners want to infringe on 2A. I know it's their right, but man does it burn me up!

FatboyCykes

imported post

Devildog wrote:
ive done alot of research on the subject mostly from this web site and i must comend you on a job well done
Good to see another local OCer :D All those Jackson and A² guys seem to be having all the fun. Need some more local guys to do lunch or breakfast with :D

Michigander

imported post

Welcome!

I always like seeing more metro detroit area OCers. For the past several months I've been advocating that we need to majorly boost the activity in metro detroit, because we have so many people around here. Plus, this is the area where most people would be the most hesitant. I hope to see you at a local meet up in the near future. :cool:

FatboyCykes

imported post

Michigander wrote:
FatboyCykes wrote:
Need some more local guys to do lunch or breakfast with :D
Or litter clean ups. :celebrate
That requires being outside and doing work...two things I'm not fond of >.>

:D

Give me a few more years, this is the look I'm going for...
gollum2.jpg