Thread: Airgunner23 - Why Are You Here?

Post imported post

You seem to do everything possible to discourage open carry on OCDO since you joined on May3rd, 2009. In case you don't know, "OCDO" is an acronym for "Open Carry Dot Org". This website is dedicated to Open Carry.

You ruined another guy's thread about the angry lady in the Stop & Shop parking lot, attacking anyone who states they open carry in CT, calling us liars and demanding proof. You can't wrap your head around the idea that some people are willing to risk losing their permits for violating a non-existent statute, because you can't bring yourself to stand up for your rights.

Rather than make a logical argument, you switch gears and start making personal attacks. You never answered my question:

Why is a plainclothes LEO open carrying not "threatening", but an identically dressed citizen open carrying is "threatening"? What is the difference? How does one perceive the difference? Why wouldn't the plainclothes LEO with a visible sidearm be guilty of "breach of peace" when a citizen would? After all, the average citizen wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they appear to be identical.

So, tell us all, why exactly are you here? What do you hope to achieve, or what do you seek to gain? If you are so adamantly against OC in CT, why do you bother with the OC crowd?

Banned

Post imported post

Sweet...

Post imported post

Interweb commando, figuratively belittling others from the safety of his keyboard. For his sake, I sure hope he does not act towards others in public as he does on the OCDO forums. Reminiscent of Aran.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Banned

Post imported post

Aran?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

airgunner23 wrote:
    Aran?
    Banned poster that routinely violated the rules and responded with ad hominem attacks and insults.

He "disappeared" just before you started posting - have to wonder...........?

Different IP address but still linking the two to the same area shouldn't be that difficult.

Candidly, I'm not all that sure that this thread doesn't violate the spirit of OCDO.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned

Post imported post

Go ahead. Link away...I'm not that guy...

Post imported post

airgunner23 wrote:
    Go ahead. Link away...I'm not that guy...
    Good.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

So, are you going to answer my questions, or are you just going to continue with the baseless personal attacks and irrelevant debates?

Why............are...........you.............here?

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    <snipped>
    Different IP address but still linking the two to the same area shouldn't be that difficult.

Candidly, I'm not all that sure that this thread doesn't violate the spirit of OCDO.

Yata hey
    How do you have access to the IP addresses of forum posters?

Post imported post

Hef wrote:
    So, are you going to answer my questions, or are you just going to continue with the baseless personal attacks and irrelevant debates?

I don't think he is going to be able to answer that question....he was just BANNED yesterday.
    "My dedication to my country's flag rests on my ardent belief in this noblest of causes, equality for all. If my future rests under this earth rather than upon it, I fear not."

-Leopold Karpeles, US Civil War Medal of Honor Recipient

Post imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:
    <snipped>

Yata hey
    How do you have access to the IP addresses of forum posters?
    Not to worry. PM sent.

Yata hey

Post imported post

MarlboroLts5150 wrote:
    Hef wrote:

I don't think he is going to be able to answer that question....he was just BANNED yesterday.
    I gave up waiting for a reply when I saw that.