• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

be honest not rude I been told both ways

yo101jimmy

imported post

I still am selling my AK 74 I haven't been pushing it much but now with recent news of stuff any close friends feel free to ask. I am having to sell it again to come up with more money for the money hungry lawyers.
I am asking $1200 OBO for my AK 74 (7) 30 round mags and about 400 rounds of ammo. NO I DONT WANT TO SELL BUT HAVE TOO.

do you guys think I am asking way too much I mean the clips alone are worth about $250 for all of them the ammo close to $100 gun is worth 800 to 900 with the new market.

Be honest am I asking alot?

Also where is the info on laws about taking a open carry gun across state boarders? I mean if I want to drive to Nevada do I have to leave my gun home?

Thanks guys and glad to be back on here :)
BTW here is my KSL link

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=6481580&cat=377&lpid=

yo101jimmy

imported post

this is the kind of crap I get on my post for the sell of the gun

2. extraordinaryshitbag@live.com eazy e May 13, 2009 @ 4:56pm yeah right buttboy. im your wifes new boyfriend, she says youre a faggot and your guns a piece of f****n s**

Well if that is her new boyfriend haha she deserves him sounds like a nice guy!

BTW thanks for the NRA link good info there was planning on going on long rides upcoming years, so I will do some reading up.

scorpioajr

imported post

Don't take it personally.

There are so many people that look at KSL.com for screamin' deals they can low ball and get for cheaper.

As far as the price, your correct that the cost of all that stuff should bring the price up, however, its the same concept of selling a truck OEM and selling a truck modified, You're probably not going to get much more for the modifications as you would want. People seem to view Mags, vests, stripper clips, scopes and other stuff that comes with your sale as "a bonus to the sale". So, stay your course and someone will give you what your looking to get from your rifle.

Took me a lot longer than i would have wanted to sell my AR-15, and it also came with a butt-load of stuff. Low baller after low baller came, but i held out and eventually got what i was asking.

..i'll give you $500.00 for the lot. HA, j/k. :lol: