• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE LADY IS a TRAMP en

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

It is attacks on the Second Amendment such as this by our liberal progressive senators that is fueling and creating a shortage of ammunition for LE nationally .

While a few ofthese leaders are now saying that we should enforce existing laws , are we fooled to believe that the elimination of the Second Amendment is not their goal .

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/politics/ny-usguns0712738461may06%2c0%2c977427.story

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

... AWDstylez ...

The point is this senator , is showing her true colors and is laughing at our 2A . If one agrees with her manifested position that is their right . However I did blog in her defense in the past in hopes that she truly was pro Second Amendment as she said .

Do you think that it is important to discuss this lawmaker's 180 degree change and now being against the RKBA ? This senator's actions can collectively effect opinion .

And if one thinks or feels that discussing her radical change to appeasing the left wing extremist and not the platforms she stated during the election that is one's right also .

:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky

Alexcabbie

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
The AWB has about as much chance of passing as we have of you not posting 15pointless threads every day.
Y'know, Styles, I advised Brother Razor to be a bit more coherent, and it turns out it is a strugggle because he has had a couple of STROKES. And I know you read that. But you - words fail me. And you call ME intolerant. Shut up, you cyber-bully.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
The AWB has about as much chance of passing as we have of you not posting 15pointless threads every day.
Y'know, Styles, I advised Brother Razor to be a bit more coherent, and it turns out it is a strugggle because he has had a couple of STROKES. And I know you read that. But you - words fail me. And you call ME intolerant. Shut up, you cyber-bully.
I'm not bashing on hiswriting at all, because he's previously said he has problems. I'm talking about the pointlessness of a good 75% of the threads that he starts.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

thorvaldr wrote:
I don't think it's pointless to point out that a "blue dog" who has, until now, had a 100% pro NRA voting record has suddenly become a solid anti gun fanatic. It's a lot bigger news than Arlen Specter finally admitting to being a democrat. Opencongress thinks it's news: http://www.opencongress.org/articles/view/990-Recent-Senate-Votes
Gee, a politician is a liar and switched sides when convenient... there's the surprise of the century.

adam40cal

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
I'm not bashing on hiswriting at all, because he's previously said he has problems. I'm talking about the pointlessness of a good 75% of the threads that he starts.
You know if 75% of his posts are pointless why do you keep responding to them? And why do you feel the need to point it out to everyone? Get a life man, stop acting like you know everything, your turning into a troll.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

adam40cal wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
You know if 75% of his posts are pointless why do you keep responding to them? And why do you feel the need to point it out to everyone? Get a life man, stop acting like you know everything, your turning into a troll.

Why do alexcabbie and many others follow me around theboard telling "everyone" what a troll I am?

I happen to think that the majority of what razor posts is fear mongering, off-the-wall BS. He also has the record for most locked threads by a single person, so I think that alone bears me out. Do I not have a right to state the obvious?

Alexcabbie

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
adam40cal wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Why do alexcabbie and many others follow me around th
e point telling "everyone" what a troll I am?

I happen to think that the majority of what razor posts is fear mongering, off-the-wall BS. He also has the record for most locked threads by a single person, so I think that alone bears me out.
Yeah Fredo. You desreve respect! Because you're SMART! Not like everybody says! Like DUMB! You're SMART and you deserve RESPECT! :celebrate

Boy did you ever step in the dog doo this time, styles.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
adam40cal wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Why do alexcabbie and many others follow me around th
e point telling "everyone" what a troll I am?

I happen to think that the majority of what razor posts is fear mongering, off-the-wall BS. He also has the record for most locked threads by a single person, so I think that alone bears me out.
Yeah Fredo. You desreve respect! Because you're SMART! Not like everybody says! Like DUMB! You're SMART and you deserve RESPECT! :celebrate

Boy did you ever step in the dog doo this time, styles.

No there's an on-topic post. And I'm the troll. :quirky

Wait a second... alexcabbie hasn't made a single on-topic post in this thread. And I'm the troll. :quirky

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
thorvaldr wrote:
I don't think it's pointless to point out that a "blue dog" who has, until now, had a 100% pro NRA voting record has suddenly become a solid anti gun fanatic.  It's a lot bigger news than Arlen Specter finally admitting to being a democrat.  Opencongress thinks it's news: http://www.opencongress.org/articles/view/990-Recent-Senate-Votes
Gee, a politician is a liar and switched sides when convenient... there's the surprise of the century.
:lol: ;)

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

thorvaldr wrote:
I don't think it's pointless to point out that a "blue dog" who has, until now, had a 100% pro NRA voting record has suddenly become a solid anti gun fanatic. It's a lot bigger news than Arlen Specter finally admitting to being a democrat. Opencongress thinks it's news: http://www.opencongress.org/articles/view/990-Recent-Senate-Votes

... thorvaldr ...

She is up for reelection in 2010 . Let's make sure that our point is known far and wide . Ms. Gillibrandand Mr. Magic Bullet Specter are not freinds of the Second Amendment .:banghead::cool:

thorvaldr

imported post

marshaul wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
thorvaldr wrote:
No, unfortunately not the least tiny bit surprising. But when the law abiding. gun owning, citizens of America are betrayed like this it bears mentioning, no matter how much AWDstylez wants us to look the other way and pretend that we can still trust the "blue dogs". BTW on the National parks carry amendment, Arlen Spector and my two dem senators voted for your rights, Edward Kennedy abstained, and Gillibrand voted against your rights.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

thorvaldr wrote:
marshaul wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
thorvaldr wrote:
No, unfortunately not the least tiny bit surprising. But when the law abiding. gun owning, citizens of America are betrayed like this it bears mentioning, no matter how much AWDstylez wants us to look the other way and pretend that we can still trust the "blue dogs". BTW on the National parks carry amendment, Arlen Spector and my two dem senators voted for your rights, Edward Kennedy abstained, and Gillibrand voted against your rights.
My point was exactly the opposite, you can't trust ANY career politician.

Dispatcher

Campaign Veteran
imported post

New Constitutional Amendment: No individual, whom has been elected to serve on the Senate; or the House of Representatives, shall serve more than two terms in office.

No more career, no more career politicians.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Dispatcher wrote:
New Constitutional Amendment: No individual, whom has been elected to serve on the Senate; or the House of Representatives, shall serve more than two terms in office.

No more career, no more career politicians.

I'd be all over that. Next amendment, bi-yearly elections. That'd bankrupt the massive campaign budgets and allow anyone to run, and it'd keep people accountable. The American public has a 15 minute memory, max; what happened four years ago is quickly lost and replaced with what's happening today.