Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How to convince a SO that OC is actually ok

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    5

    Post imported post


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aurora, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    116

    Post imported post

    What's an SO?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    5

    Post imported post

    Diocoles wrote:
    What's an SO?
    Significant Other, usually.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,187

    Post imported post

    Yeah, people usually refer to their spouse or SO these days. Just make sure your spouse is okay with your SO.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aurora, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    116

    Post imported post

    lol.... Had no idea what that meant.

    My Spouse will let me have a SO, just can't find one. Need one that knows how to clean and reload. :celebrate

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aurora, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    116

    Post imported post

    Send the women to this:

    http://www.corneredcat.com/



    males, if you aren't into weapons and self defense, you're a ... let's just say... wimp and go hide behind your mama.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,187

    Post imported post

    You may have heard that gun control is the belief that a woman raped and strangled with her pantyhose is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a dead rapist at her feet.

    Here's some more:

    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/infor...tem.asp?ID=173



  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    mahkagari wrote:
    You may have heard that gun control is the belief that a woman raped and strangled with her pantyhose is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and aseverely woundedrapist at her feet.

    Here's some more:

    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/infor...tem.asp?ID=173

    Fixed


    We really need to work on correcting the image the sheeple may have of us. Don't want to inadvertently confirm the anti's rhetoric that we're all just a bunch of murderous gunslingers, ya know.



  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cañon City, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    64

    Post imported post

    Task Force 16 wrote:
    mahkagari wrote:
    You may have heard that gun control is the belief that a woman raped and strangled with her pantyhose is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and aseverely woundedrapist at her feet.

    Here's some more:

    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/infor...tem.asp?ID=173

    Fixed


    We really need to work on correcting the image the sheeple may have of us. Don't want to inadvertently confirm the anti's rhetoric that we're all just a bunch of murderous gunslingers, ya know.

    We're not "murderous" gunslingers.
    We are "self preserving" gunslingers.

    (Really big difference in my own opinion.)

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    albritton77 wrote:
    Task Force 16 wrote:
    mahkagari wrote:
    You may have heard that gun control is the belief that a woman raped and strangled with her pantyhose is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and aseverely woundedrapist at her feet.

    Here's some more:

    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/infor...tem.asp?ID=173

    Fixed


    We really need to work on correcting the image the sheeple may have of us. Don't want to inadvertently confirm the anti's rhetoric that we're all just a bunch of murderous gunslingers, ya know.

    We're not "murderous" gunslingers.
    We are "self preserving" gunslingers.

    (Really big difference in my own opinion.)
    You know that..... I know that..... and everyone here knows that. But allot of sheeple may not.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,187

    Post imported post

    I think the point of that particular quote is to jar sheeple into understanding that a woman defending herself with neccesary means that may coincidentally end in a would-be rapist's death is not "murderous".

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cañon City, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    64

    Post imported post

    mahkagari wrote:
    I think the point of that particular quote is to jar sheeple into understanding that a woman defending herself with neccesary means that may coincidentally end in a would-be rapist's death is not "murderous".
    I'm not as poetic as you, but that was my point exactly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •