• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to convince a SO that OC is actually ok

mahkagari

imported post

Yeah, people usually refer to their spouse or SO these days. Just make sure your spouse is okay with your SO.

Diocoles

imported post

lol.... Had no idea what that meant. ;)

My Spouse will let me have a SO, just can't find one. Need one that knows how to clean and reload. :celebrate

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

mahkagari wrote:
You may have heard that gun control is the belief that a woman raped and strangled with her pantyhose is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and aseverely woundedrapist at her feet.

Here's some more:

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=173

Fixed

We really need to work on correcting the image the sheeple may have of us. Don't want to inadvertently confirm the anti's rhetoric that we're all just a bunch of murderous gunslingers, ya know.

;)

albritton77

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
mahkagari wrote:
You may have heard that gun control is the belief that a woman raped and strangled with her pantyhose is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and aseverely woundedrapist at her feet.

Here's some more:

Fixed

We really need to work on correcting the image the sheeple may have of us. Don't want to inadvertently confirm the anti's rhetoric that we're all just a bunch of murderous gunslingers, ya know.

;)
We're not "murderous" gunslingers.
We are "self preserving" gunslingers.

(Really big difference in my own opinion.)

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

albritton77 wrote:
Task Force 16 wrote:
mahkagari wrote:

Here's some more:

Fixed

;)
We're not "murderous" gunslingers.
We are "self preserving" gunslingers.

(Really big difference in my own opinion.)
You know that..... I know that..... and everyone here knows that. But allot of sheeple may not.

mahkagari

imported post

I think the point of that particular quote is to jar sheeple into understanding that a woman defending herself with neccesary means that may coincidentally end in a would-be rapist's death is not "murderous".

albritton77

imported post

mahkagari wrote:
I think the point of that particular quote is to jar sheeple into understanding that a woman defending herself with neccesary means that may coincidentally end in a would-be rapist's death is not "murderous".
I'm not as poetic as you, but that was my point exactly.