• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A lady with a M&P 9mm in a Blackhawk Holster,,,,Awesome

If ladies have their choice of OC weapon,Semi- Auto or Wheelgun?

• Semi-Auto 9mm or larger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolver .38 or larger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AimSmall

imported post

I inquired of this 30 something lady about her open carry, at the Drugstore, and she quickly started 'educating' me on VA'sOC laws! I started laughing and told her that I was carrying, and OC'd, andwas just impressed by her solo carry and wanted to know who else she knew in our area that OC'd so I could hook up. Most ladies around here have wheelguns, how many of you carry large autos?

Marco

imported post

That's funny.
I sold a BH Serpa Sporter M&P9 holster to a guy (from this forum and VAguntrader)so his wife could OC.

Might be her, if I could only remember his handle.

[line]
Check out http://www.vcdl.orgthe video showing the NPN picnic last yr shows plenty of ladies oc'ing a variety of firearms.

ETA:
Cavymeister is his handle.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

My 18 year old daughter also loves her .45 cal Glock. I gave her a Glock 21SF for her 18th Birthday. She likes to OC wherever she can, but a few of her friends have needed an "education" (which she provided with cards).

modelo57

imported post

I asked my wife just now and she prefers the revolvers we have. Her fav? My S&W M-1917 in .45ACP. For carry she wants a S&W Chief's Special.

chris in va

imported post

My friend just recently started OC my KelTec P11. I asked why she doesn't like my old model 36, "it hurts my hand too much".

She likes my Kahr K9 a lot, but hey...that's MY carry gun thank you very much.:p