• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i got a concealed question

POORBOY

imported post

hey guys and gals i work in sc and live in va. my question is i know nc reconizes our permits but is nc a must inform state if i get pullrd over for some reason? thanks for the info

RoadKing

imported post

BRobb19 wrote:
well i get pulled over on occasion.

the cops around here seem to think that there is some sort of problem with me drink fifteen/twenty over the speed limit.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

The problem they have with you, is the dang High Speed, multi county, shots fired, pursuit that usually follows....:D

I can tell you they hate that with the price of gas being what it is.....