• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Your help needed, please vote!

goarep

imported post

Dear Friends and Supporters ,

I am honored to be one of eight nominees nationally for the Freedom 21 "Freedom Heroes" award. I have personally worked with many of you either as a State Coordinator for the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign, Freedom Works or Gun Owners of America.

However, once again as my colleague I am asking for your support. I would be greatly humbled and honored if you could take a moment of your time to show your support by voting for me and my brother, State Representative John Garfield, at:

http://www.youdontsay.org/Freedomheroes/Freedomheroes.htm

Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns.

For The Cause,

Paul Garfield

Honorable John Garfield
State Representative District 45

Thank You

P.S. This is the first time anyone from Michigan has ever been nominated!

goarep

imported post

Thanks so much Springer, Ghost and Michigander! Nice to hear from you all. I have been extremely busy, both in and out of town and working on firearms issues and fundraising for our cause. Looks like we will benefit from doing some organized and agressive planning.

Regards,

Paul

goarep

imported post

Ziggy, Ven and all, thanks an awful bunch for the votes. Much appreciated! We need pro gun folks winning these awards and promoting our cause in the process. It was a fantastic event in September when my brother John Garfield, State Representative District 45, hosted the Oen Carry group in Lansing.

Many, mant showed and it was a great time, great information and wonderful presentation by the group. We need that spirit continually in our battles for these rights.

Yes, I am looking forward to moving into full swing with the group for the Summer. GOA has given me the go ahead to put the group forward as best we can.

Let's get some more planning down and I hope to hear some interesting info and suggestions as well, on the radio show.

You guys keep up the great work doing what you can, when you can. "Many hands make for light work". So let's remember, growing is our key. Make sure your friends and neighbors join.

I have some ideas for the future and hope many of you all do as well. I am sure you all do. So for now nice to hear the gang Ron, Brian, Doug etc. . ANYONE, feel free to contact me

(248) 588-1622.

God Bless