• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H.R.197/Rep. Clifford Sterns (R.Fl.)

Trigger Dr

imported post

National Right To Carry Reciprocity Act of 2009

This bill would provide a nationaql standard by which nonresidentsof a State may carry concealed firearms in a State.

Introduced in the House on 1/7/09, and referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary and to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

This could be good or the standards may be prohibitive.

Bobarino

imported post

HR45 isn't going anywhere. HR2159 just may though and it's one that we can't let get through. same for the "no fly, no buy" bill, HR2401. both are backdoor ways to expand the list of people ineligible to buy a gun.

Bobby

joeroket

imported post

I don't think either 2159 or 2401 will go through. Both restrict persons from buying firearms based on suspicion of what they might do. These are very much unconstitutional bills and they only have a handful of sponsors.