• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

just wondering

cheezhed

imported post

I was wondering if I am open carrying a small black pistol in a small black holster while wearing a black or dark navy blue shirt and dark pants am I concealing the weapon? I will be carrying at night if I choose to do so and I am just not fond of light colors but I notice that the pistol is very hard to see but it will be open.

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If it is visible to ordinary observation, the fact that it is not easily noticed by others is not concealment. Police wear black clothes with a black gun in a black holster at night and they are not concealing at that time. I wear black clothes with a black gun in a black holsterand I am not concealing. I would think that if you wore black clothes with a black gun in a black holster even at night, you would not be concealing either.