• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Every blade of grass

Gunslinger

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
Raise high our Flag, join ranks, now all together,

Citizens march, with firm determined tread.

Souls of our troops and neighbors killed by the enemy,march with us too, and swell the ranks ahead!!
Horst-Wessel-Lied ?

Yes it is. But it is not "Citizens," it is 'Sturmabteilungsmann' which means "Storm Troopers." While I like the beat, you can't really dance to it...:dude:

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
SA marschiert mit mutig-festem Schritt.
Kam'raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist in uns'ren Reihen mit.

Die Straße frei den braunen Bataillonen.
Die Straße frei dem Sturmabteilungsmann!
Es schau'n aufs Hakenkreuz voll Hoffnung schon Millionen.
Der Tag für Freiheit und für Brot bricht an!

Zum letzten Mal wird nun Appell geblasen!
Zum Kampfen steh'n wir alle schon bereit!
Bald flattern Hitlerfahnen über Barrikaden.
Die Knechtschaft dauert nur noch kurze Zeit!

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
SA marschiert mit ruhig-festem Schritt.
Kameraden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschieren im Geist in unseren Reihen mit.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just because you don't see planning for unification, doesn't mean that there isn't any going on. Such communications cannot be done on venues such as this. The Obama administration is watching everything and would no doubt come down hard on those that would even hint at rebellion against his Presidency.

If and when the time comes, Freemen of like minds will come together and mesh as a force that no government ever wants to face. Even Yamamoto knew that it was not wise to piss off freedom loving Americans.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

A very old saying is "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." Which roughly translated means "If you want peace, prepare for war!"

This is a very true sentiment. It would be foolish to think that an unarmed people would not soon become victims of armed groups be they gangs, government or foreign invaders... those unprepared for war become targets for enslavement and subjugation.

To prepare, do what most people do here and start going to picnics. Start an Airsoft league or join one that is near you. Get to know like minded patriots and know where they are and make plans to join up if the SHTF.

Pray for peace... push for peace... make every effort to hold our government accountable peacefully... and only when all else fails.... if all else fails... do we defend ourselves. This is what the saying means... be prepared... do not let yourself be a lone reed or you will be quickly and easily taken down... and the media will portray it as just another Right Wing wacko hoarding guns, ammo and food in a bunker....

Also, befriend your local law enforcement. Invite any of them you can to group target practice at a local range. Make it a dinner/target practice event and make it a family event. Some will likely turn down the invite... but I'm guessing that some might just take you up on it. Peace officers are mostly good people. They are hard working members of your community. You are a gun owner and you carry weapons... they should get to know you as a stable, good family man or woman. Make the meet up be a bi-annual event. Do it twice a year and even better, why not make it a fund raiser for fallen police officer's children's college fund or something. Make it about a police charity and a mixer.

Now why do I say this act of peace and act of friendship on the one hand... and prepare for war on the other? I believe they're just people like you and I and they're just as concerned about Constitutional rights as we are. Do you think that all of them would just comply with gun confiscations if ordered? Look up the Oath-Keepers... in fact, print out a pamphlet on the Oath-Keepers with the website and hand it out at your mixer. Tell them about the Oath-Keepers event on Lexington Green where police officers, sheriffs and military personnel all re-affirmed their oath to uphold the Constitution. Ask them to watch the video.

Remember, everyone in your community is a possible ally including those who protect and serve.