Thread: Richmond OC Breakfast 5/16

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

This Sat.the OC breakfast group will depart from the gun show at the Showplace sometime between 9:30 & 10.00 AM for Blair's Drug Store on Mechanicsville Pike.

We will meet up at the VCDL table after making an early hit on priority items.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Would love to join in on the brunch with you Grapshot, however I have the last game of my soccer team of which I'm the coach. May be incouple weeks.

Post imported post

A wonderful meal and scintilating conversation was had all around. Grapeshot completely missed the trashcan fire until I pointed out the dense cloud of smoke swirling all about the place.

I'm getting those bicycle-rider glasses with the rearview mirrors built in, as Grapeshot is not longer reliable for covering my six.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    A wonderful meal and scintilating conversation was had all around. Grapeshot completely missed the trashcan fire until I pointed out the dense cloud of smoke swirling all about the place.

I'm getting those bicycle-rider glasses with the rearview mirrors built in, as Grapeshot is not longer reliable for covering my six.

stay safe.

skidmark
    Skid fusses and fumes so much, I thought it was just "situation normal."

Did anybody hurt you or approach you unobserved? Or are just fuming some more?

Maybe you need to change your plate.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.