• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 5/16

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

This Sat.the OC breakfast group will depart from the gun show at the Showplace sometime between 9:30 & 10.00 AM for Blair's Drug Store on Mechanicsville Pike.

We will meet up at the VCDL table after making an early hit on priority items.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

A wonderful meal and scintilating conversation was had all around. Grapeshot completely missed the trashcan fire until I pointed out the dense cloud of smoke swirling all about the place.

I'm getting those bicycle-rider glasses with the rearview mirrors built in, as Grapeshot is not longer reliable for covering my six.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

skidmark wrote:
A wonderful meal and scintilating conversation was had all around. Grapeshot completely missed the trashcan fire until I pointed out the dense cloud of smoke swirling all about the place.

I'm getting those bicycle-rider glasses with the rearview mirrors built in, as Grapeshot is not longer reliable for covering my six.

stay safe.

skidmark
Skid fusses and fumes so much, I thought it was just "situation normal."

Did anybody hurt you or approach you unobserved? Or are just fuming some more?

Maybe you need to change your plate. :lol:

Yata hey