Thread: For Sale: Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE)

Post imported post

For sale I have a Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE) in near-mint condition. It has had approximately 800 rounds put through it in it's lifetime, and has served me as a good gun since I've had it. This gun is comfortable to conceal, is easy to fit a holster for if you want to open carry, and comes with two 14 round magazines (14+1) as well as the case, paperwork, and gun lock. I hate to give this gun up, because it was the first one I owned, but the fiancee said that I had to sell my current one in order to get my Glock. It has been cleaned after every fire and has been well maintained. It's DAO, and has a long trigger pull, but nothing worse than a typical revolver. Great gun overall, and I hate to see it go.

Here are the technical specs.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...egory_rn=15713

MSRP: $458

Asking: $350 OBO.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    For sale I have a Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE) in near-mint condition. It has had approximately 800 rounds put through it in it's lifetime, and has served me as a good gun since I've had it. This gun is comfortable to conceal, is easy to fit a holster for if you want to open carry, and comes with two 14 round magazines (14+1) as well as the case, paperwork, and gun lock. I hate to give this gun up, because it was the first one I owned, but the fiancee said that I had to sell my current one in order to get my Glock. It has been cleaned after every fire and has been well maintained. It's DAO, and has a long trigger pull, but nothing worse than a typical revolver. Great gun overall, and I hate to see it go.

Here are the technical specs.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...egory_rn=15713

MSRP: $458

Asking: $350 OBO.
    Does serpa blackhawk make a retention holster for this model?
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

[Edit]

Apparently they do! I found this on another open carry thread. Follow the tiny URL.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum62/25544.html

This one works for the S&W Sigma 9mm/.40 models. Fits newer VE models, which is what this is.

All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

Is it the stainless or the matte black slide?

Post imported post

Stainless, looks just like the picture. The black slides are only in the older model Sigma's from what i understand.

Post imported post

MSRP might be $458, BUT you can find them everywere for $359 in 9mm and 40cal or $379 with polished slide in the 9mm and the 40cal with a $50 rebate so the sw40 ve cost BRAND NEW $309 ALLDAY, its worth $500 allday but it is allot less EVERWERE.

Post imported post

This has been sold for about 5 months now. This is why we don't bump old threads.

I sold it for $325 on another site.