• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale: Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE)

malignity

imported post

For sale I have a Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE) in near-mint condition. It has had approximately 800 rounds put through it in it's lifetime, and has served me as a good gun since I've had it. This gun is comfortable to conceal, is easy to fit a holster for if you want to open carry, and comes with two 14 round magazines (14+1) as well as the case, paperwork, and gun lock. I hate to give this gun up, because it was the first one I owned, but the fiancee said that I had to sell my current one in order to get my Glock. It has been cleaned after every fire and has been well maintained. It's DAO, and has a long trigger pull, but nothing worse than a typical revolver. Great gun overall, and I hate to see it go.

Here are the technical specs.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&langId=-1&productId=14819&tabselected=over&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15713

MSRP: $458

Asking: $350 OBO.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

malignity wrote:
For sale I have a Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE) in near-mint condition. It has had approximately 800 rounds put through it in it's lifetime, and has served me as a good gun since I've had it. This gun is comfortable to conceal, is easy to fit a holster for if you want to open carry, and comes with two 14 round magazines (14+1) as well as the case, paperwork, and gun lock. I hate to give this gun up, because it was the first one I owned, but the fiancee said that I had to sell my current one in order to get my Glock. It has been cleaned after every fire and has been well maintained. It's DAO, and has a long trigger pull, but nothing worse than a typical revolver. Great gun overall, and I hate to see it go.

Here are the technical specs.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&langId=-1&productId=14819&tabselected=over&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15713

MSRP: $458

Asking: $350 OBO.
Does serpa blackhawk make a retention holster for this model?

pdidinpain

imported post

MSRP might be $458, BUT you can find them everywere for $359 in 9mm and 40cal or $379 with polished slide in the 9mm and the 40cal with a $50 rebate so the sw40 ve cost BRAND NEW $309 ALLDAY, its worth $500 allday but it is allot less EVERWERE.

malignity

imported post

This has been sold for about 5 months now. This is why we don't bump old threads. :banghead:

I sold it for $325 on another site.