• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Non Resident CCW

ORCGUY

imported post

I submitted my Utah application a while ago. How long do they take to approve / notify?

cb5300

imported post

A class in the Roanoke areais set for 31 May 2009 at the Gander Mountain store. Starting time is 10:30AM and cost is $80.00. There is a $20.00 deposit required when you sign up for the class. If enough people are interested a class can be set up for the following Weekend also.

Abby Normal

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
ORCGUY wrote:
I submitted my Utah application a while ago. How long do they take to approve / notify?
60 days by statute, but they have been VERY, VERY busy.
I took the class 2/28 and mailed my application the same day. My check was paid by my bank on 3/27, almost a month later. I still haven't heard anything. Is there any way to check the status?