• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My email alert from the Brady Campaign.

GarandFan

imported post

It didnt mention any type of firearm. The AK47 is the BB's boogyman. They always mention them to stir up PSH.
They most certainly do. I wonder what will happen when they finally discover AK74s and their so-called "poison bullets?"

Of course we all know that guns are guns. But they really thought that "exceedingly dangerous guns" approach would gain them some ground.

It did in 1994 ... but I don't think it will in 2009.

kurtmax_0

imported post

I'd like to see an AK-47 at a natl. park. You know how rare and expensive those are? Production really never was large scale 'til 56, and the AKM came around 59. So, we have at most a decade of AK-47 production. Most of them full auto. So pretty much all of the AK-47s in the US are NFA and collectible.

I like how Natl. Forests are never mentioned in the Natl. Park debate. You can carry however you like in a forest, and it's not mad max land....

Alexcabbie

imported post

Just saw a couple AOL polls and the "thumbs up" response to State-lawful carry in National Parks was 72%, with a 62% gun-owner base.

Politicians know damn well which side the butter is on.....

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm looking to invest in linen service company that's publicly traded, preferably a DC company. I suspect that business is going to go through the roof, due to iincreased bed wetting.

XD40coyote

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
I'm looking to invest in linen service company that's publicly traded, preferably a DC company. I suspect that business is going to go through the roof, due to iincreased bed wetting.
You may want to invest in any pharmacutical companies that produce alprazolam, and antidepressants. I suspect that the Bradybunch will be economically stimulating some shrinks and family Dr's with their new set of mental problems. I do hope the Bradybunch also looks into drugs that help curb OCD, and I wish them wellness as a result of them finally seeking the professional mental health help they have so desperately needed for so many years.