Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: Romney Reagans Obama @ NRA

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    Mittwas the keynote speaker at the 2009 NRA Phoenix Leadership meeting . Somehow MSNBC missed the event but still spewed out :hate , fear , and continued lies coverage .

    http://twitter.com/planetromney

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    Call it what you want a republic or a democracy , we are a self government . We are about individual freedoms . We have the freedom to bear arms for self defense . We are the sovereignt in charge .

  3. #3
    Regular Member Huck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Evanston, Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    647

    Post imported post

    I trust Romney as much as I trust the obamanation... not at all.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,806

    Post imported post

    Huck wrote:
    I trust Romney as much as I trust the obamanation... not at all.
    I'll go with this.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    TIME MAGAZINE

    http://thepage.time.com/romney-remarks-to-the-nra/

    Romney says U.S.A. is less safe now @ NRA Leadership Meeting .

    Mr. Economy advised GM & Chrysler to file bankruptcy 18 months and trillions ago . Mitt is running towards us and our conservative leaders have greeted him .



  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    Mr. Economy advised GM & Chrysler to file bankruptcy 18 months and trillions ago . Mitt is running towards us and our conservative leaders have greeted him .

    That's too bad. If we give him a couple of minutes, he's sure to change course and run the other way. If there is one thing Romney has proven time and time again, it is that he is not a supporter of the 2nd Amendment or any other natural right.



  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    les_aker wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Mr. Economy advised GM & Chrysler to file bankruptcy 18 months and trillions ago . Mitt is running towards us and our conservative leaders have greeted him .

    That's too bad. If we give him a couple of minutes, he's sure to change course and run the other way. If there is one thing Romney has proven time and time again, it is that he is not a supporter of the 2nd Amendment or any other natural right.

    Governor George Romney , Mitt's father , opposed the Vietnam War and was also murdered daily by the MSM . George lost the Republican nomination to Nixon . George was also very good friends with Martin Luther King Jr. also a Republican .

    " Life is tough but it is a lot tougher when you're stupid . "

    John Wayne

    " 20 20 hindsight is easy and using foresight let's get our RKBA army enlisted now . "

    R a Z o R



  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    Governor George Romney , Mitt's father , opposed the Vietnam War and was also murdered daily by the MSM . George lost the Republican nomination to Nixon . George was also very good friends with Martin Luther King Jr. also a Republican .
    All of which does nothing to change what I already said: Mitt Romney has shown time and time again that he is not a friend of the 2nd Amendment or any other natural right.

    One look at the "gun control" laws he signed and supported is billboard space that makes his position on the subject clear. His words mean nothing when compared to his actions.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    les_aker wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Governor George Romney , Mitt's father , opposed the Vietnam War and was also murdered daily by the MSM . George lost the Republican nomination to Nixon . George was also very good friends with Martin Luther King Jr. also a Republican .
    All of which does nothing to change what I already said: Mitt Romney has shown time and time again that he is not a friend of the 2nd Amendment or any other natural right.

    One look at the "gun control" laws he signed and supported is billboard space that makes his position on the subject clear. His words mean nothing when compared to his actions.
    Those bills were approved by progun groupsin the bluest of states where conservatives are on the endangered list .Listen the the words of Ann Coulter ..........

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaExYKXfOGk

    Mitt will be the Republican nominee in 2012 . The only question is will we vote for the U.S.A.'s sovereignty and secure our Second Amendment ?



  10. #10
    Regular Member Huck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Evanston, Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    647

    Post imported post

    les_aker wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Mr. Economy advised GM & Chrysler to file bankruptcy 18 months and trillions ago . Mitt is running towards us and our conservative leaders have greeted him .

    That's too bad. if we give him a couple of minutes, he's sure to change course and run the other way. If there is one thing Romney has proven time and time again, it is that he is not a supporter of the 2nd Amendment or any other natural right.

    There it is! Last year during the election circus Mitt changed his tune so ofton that I didnt, and still dont, have a clue as to what he truly stands for. Hell,Iwas double checking to see if he was John Kerry posing as someone else because he flipped so much!

    The only thing Mitt Romney truly stands for is Mitt Romney.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R, you do know that's a poster for the National Recovery Administration, not the National Rifle Association. Right?

    FDR's "anti-competition" New Deal regulators didn't have much to say about gun rights, although NFA'34 passed under FDR.





  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    Mitt will be the Republican nominee in 2012 . The only question is will we vote for the U.S.A.'s sovereignty and secure our Second Amendment ?

    Those two statements are contradictory since Romney's own actions have shown that he will not secure the 2nd Amendment. There's no sign that he even understands "the U.S.A.'s sovereignty" either.

    If he is the GOP nominee in 2012 we'll be in the same condition we were in 2008 with McCain: looking at a guy who keeps saying he gets it, then changing his tune, then doing things that do not support his words either way.

    If you actually believe otherwise, you are suffering from a very bad case of wishful thinking.

  13. #13
    Regular Member MSC 45ACP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,845

    Post imported post

    Doesn't anyone think Sarah has a chance in '12?

    She's DEFINITELY a firend of 2A!

    :celebrate
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

    Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    les_aker wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Mitt will be the Republican nominee in 2012 . The only question is will we vote for the U.S.A.'s sovereignty and secure our Second Amendment ?

    Those two statements are contradictory since Romney's own actions have shown that he will not secure the 2nd Amendment. There's no sign that he even understands "the U.S.A.'s sovereignty" either.

    If he is the GOP nominee in 2012 we'll be in the same condition we were in 2008 with McCain: looking at a guy who keeps saying he gets it, then changing his tune, then doing things that do not support his words either way.

    If you actually believe otherwise, you are suffering from a very bad case of wishful thinking.
    The 2012 elections are now officially started . Obama has convinced thousands of Catholics that his transparent presidency of openly promoting abortion at Notre Dame this weekend is a transnational world . Romney keynotes at the NRA Leadership Meeting and attacks Obama's anti-Second Amendment position . Mitt warns of the United Nations CIFTA treaty that treatens the sovereignty of America and the over riding of the Second Amendment .

    The wishful thinking is we will unite now for the 2010 and 2012 elections . Will we again sit on our butts and lose with those that can not win ?

    Laura Ingraham .............. Hear her two words ... wishful thinking

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jHDKseofPE


  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    The wishful thinking is we will unite now for the 2010 and 2012 elections . Will we again sit on our butts and lose with those that can not win ?
    The two are not mutually exclusive. There is no point in uniting behind someone that via their own actions has shown repeatedly that he does not really support the 2nd Amendment. In the real world, there are a long list of "gun control" laws in MA for a reason. Someone supported them and signed them into law. That someone is Mitt Romney.

    Here's an example:



    Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban
    - July 08, 2004

    Governor Mitt Romney has signed into law a permanent assault weapons ban that he says will make it harder for criminals to get their hands on these guns.

    “Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts,” Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates. “These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.”






  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    MSC 45ACP wrote:
    Doesn't anyone think Sarah has a chance in '12?

    She's DEFINITELY a firend of 2A!

    :celebrate
    Ifmy pet rockwas a friend of the 2A, would you vote for him?

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    les_aker wrote:
    Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates.



    What were the pro gun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ? What part of this bill supports the RKBA and gun owners ? Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?

    What sportmen's groups ?

    What gun safety avocates ?

    Joesph Goebbels anyone ?



  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?
    Simple question with a one word answer:

    Did Mitt Romney sign the permanent ban of "assault weapons" into law as governor of MA in 2004? Yes or no.

    It's really as simple as that.



  19. #19
    Regular Member MSC 45ACP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,845

    Post imported post

    Did Stylez'mother have any children that lived?
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

    Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    les_aker wrote:
    Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates.



    What were the pro gun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ? What part of this bill supports the RKBA and gun owners ? Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?

    What sportmen's groups ?

    What gun safety avocates ?

    Joesph Goebbels anyone ?

    Gandi saw compromise as a spiritual necessity that requires intellectual honesty .

    What were the progun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ?

    Your question was answered in my question . Do you know the answers to my questions ? Can you see the Goebbel propaganda bias of the article you quoted ?

    Hopefully the: ignorance , apathy , bigotry ,hate , fear , jealousy , and lies are apparent in the web page you provided . Thismanifest the same attack that is common with OC and our RKBA . If we allow ourselves to be divided so easily by such obviousness, maybe we are that easy .





  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    les_aker wrote:
    Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates.



    What were the pro gun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ? What part of this bill supports the RKBA and gun owners ? Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?

    What sportmen's groups ?

    What gun safety avocates ?

    Joesph Goebbels anyone ?

    Gandi saw compromise as a spiritual necessity that requires intellectual honesty .

    What were the progun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ?

    Your question was answered in my question . Do you know the answers to my questions ? Can you see the Goebbel propaganda bias of the article you quoted ?


    It think I'll stop at this point with the three words that you need to hear the most:

    Seek Treatment Now



  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    les_aker wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    les_aker wrote:
    Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates.



    What were the pro gun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ? What part of this bill supports the RKBA and gun owners ? Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?

    What sportmen's groups ?

    What gun safety avocates ?

    Joesph Goebbels anyone ?

    Gandi saw compromise as a spiritual necessity that requires intellectual honesty .

    What were the progun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ?

    Your question was answered in my question . Do you know the answers to my questions ? Can you see the Goebbel propaganda bias of the article you quoted ?


    It think I'll stop at this point with the three words that you need to hear the most:

    Seek Treatment Now

    Are you ending with a liberal personal attack rather than answering the questions raised in your bias news report ?

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA, ,
    Posts
    74

    Post imported post

    Mitt Romney is a JOKE!


    http://www.realchange.org/romney.htm

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    hellfogg wrote: hellfog ... You just quoted BARNEY FRANK !

    " The real Romney is clearly an extra ordinaryly ambitous man with no perceivable political principle what so ever " ...... Barney Frank :what:

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA, ,
    Posts
    74

    Post imported post

    Out of that entire article you focus on one quote from Barney Frank. If you actually read the entire page you would see that Romney is no friend to gun owners. No offense to you, but I refuse to allow anyone to portray him as America's last hope against the anti's. The man has consistently voted against gun rights, and he would continue such a record once elected to the White House. So stop campaigning for Romney on these boards..............................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •