• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Romney Reagans Obama @ NRA

les_aker

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
les_aker wrote:

Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates.

What were the pro gun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ? What part of this bill supports the RKBA and gun owners ? Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?

What sportmen's groups ?

What gun safety avocates ?

Joesph Goebbels anyone ?

Gandi saw compromise as a spiritual necessity that requires intellectual honesty .

What were the progun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ?

Your question was answered in my question . Do you know the answers to my questions ? Can you see the Goebbel propaganda bias of the article you quoted ?

It think I'll stop at this point with the three words that you need to hear the most:

Seek Treatment Now

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

les_aker wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
les_aker wrote:

Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates.

What were the pro gun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ? What part of this bill supports the RKBA and gun owners ? Is the demon you seek the liberal media ?

What sportmen's groups ?

What gun safety avocates ?

Joesph Goebbels anyone ?

Gandi saw compromise as a spiritual necessity that requires intellectual honesty .

What were the progun groups doing supporting Gov. Romney at the bill signing ?

Your question was answered in my question . Do you know the answers to my questions ? Can you see the Goebbel propaganda bias of the article you quoted ?

It think I'll stop at this point with the three words that you need to hear the most:

Seek Treatment Now
Are you ending with a liberal personal attack rather than answering the questions raised in your bias news report ?

hellfogg

imported post

Out of that entire article you focus on one quote from Barney Frank. If you actually read the entire page you would see that Romney is no friend to gun owners. No offense to you, but I refuse to allow anyone to portray him as America's last hope against the anti's. The man has consistently voted against gun rights, and he would continue such a record once elected to the White House. So stop campaigning for Romney on these boards..............................

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
hellfogg wrote:
hellfog ... You just quoted BARNEY FRANK !

" The real Romney is clearly an extra ordinaryly ambitous man with no perceivable political principle what so ever " ...... Barney Frank :what:

hellfog ...

I have driven Bob Dornan in my alabaster 55 Caddy convertable with vermillion leather for Orange County parades . Hit Bob's reference that is on the left side of the web site that leads to more hate and fear .

As a truth seeker maybe you can answer the questions .

1.] Who were the progun groups that supported Mitt Romney at the bill signing and why ?

2.] Is it alright to campaign for my God given right of self defense that the Constitution guarantees to our OC forum choir that is singing different songs all at once ?

3.] Do you think our disorganised choir is guaranteeing a no win situation for my RKBA ?

Carnivore

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Doesn't anyone think Sarah has a chance in '12?

She's DEFINITELY a firend of 2A!

:celebrate
I'm in !! Sarah in 2012 :celebrateIf she'll support our 2A, we'll automatically own the rest of the Constitution and Bill of Rights!!

hellfogg

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
hellfogg wrote:

" The real Romney is clearly an extra ordinaryly ambitous man with no perceivable political principle what so ever " ...... Barney Frank :what:

hellfog ...

I have driven Bob Dornan in my alabaster 55 Caddy convertable with vermillion leather for Orange County parades . Hit Bob's reference that is on the left side of the web site that leads to more hate and fear .

1.] Who were the progun groups that supported Mitt Romney at the bill signing and why ?

2.] Is it alright to campaign for my God given right of self defense that the Constitution guarantees to our OC forum choir that is singing different songs all at once ?

3.] Do you think our disorganised choir is guaranteeing a no win situation for my RKBA ?
1. How the Hell would I know. Do I live in Massachusetts? More than likely it's the fake organization known as the NRA.

2. Yes, that is fine. However, don't mislead others on this forum who also believe the same thing. Romney is not your friend. Time and time again I have posted links with anti-gun quotes from Romney. I have posted his anti-gun voting record. What more do you want?

3. I believe that if we want to win in 2012 then the Republican Party needs to find a REAL Conservative. McCain, Romney, and Giuliani are NOT the solution.

Finally, here is another link for you, once again:

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/pres_files/Romneyflier.pdf

If this doesn't convince you that Romney is nothing but a lying P.O.S. I don't know what will.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

hellfogg wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
hellfogg wrote:

hellfog ...

1. How the Hell would I know. Do I live in Massachusetts? More than likely it's the fake organization known as the NRA.

2. Yes, that is fine. However, don't mislead others on this forum who also believe the same thing. Romney is not your friend. Time and time again I have posted links with anti-gun quotes from Romney. I have posted his anti-gun voting record. What more do you want?

3. I believe that if we want to win in 2012 then the Republican Party needs to find a REAL Conservative. McCain, Romney, and Giuliani are NOT the solution.

If this doesn't convince you that Romney is nothing but a lying P.O.S. I don't know what will.

hellfog ...

That is a Ron Paul is god web site . And Ron Paul can't win . So should we just surrender our firarms now since too many of us are planning to lose again . :?

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/POTUS/Paul.shtml

hellfogg

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
hellfogg wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
hellfogg wrote:

hellfog ...

hellfog ...

That is a Ron Paul is god web site . And Ron Paul can't win . So should we just surrender our firarms now since too many of us are planning to lose again . :?

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/POTUS/Paul.shtml
What are you talking about? The site has no affiliation with Ron Paul. Stop trying to change the subject. If you are so afraid to surrender your firearms, then why would you want Romney to win? He has said plenty of times that he wanted to ban the Evil Black Guns. Why don't you ask the citizens in Mass. to see if they can buy the same type of guns I can here in Virginia.

Since you are campaigning for Romney on these forums I see you as a direct threat to my ARs and all the other guns I own that hold more than 10 rds.

No Compromise. Stop acting like the NRA. Join the GOA.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

hellfog ...

Read John Pierce's

" Should gun owners abandon the Republican Party " the 1st one at the top of General Discussion Section

Read R a Z o R 's

" HOOK , LINE , & SPOILER "

How to lose the RKBA with dumb passion .

I just hate losing again and if we don't figure it out we will .

hellfogg

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
hellfog ...

Read John Pierce's

" Should gun owners abandon the Republican Party " the 1st one at the top of General Discussion Section

Read R a Z o R 's

" HOOK , LINE , & SPOILER "

How to lose the RKBA with dumb passion .

I just hate losing again and if we don't figure it out we will .

I give up with you. Vote for whoever you want. Your thread Hook, Line, & Spolier is total BS. People like you who constantly shoot down third parties are what's wrong with this country. It doesn't matter if you're a Dem or Rep, both are the same.

Once again, if Romney wins the primaries, and then luckily wins the election, you still LOSE. He doesn't care about your RKBA, he doesn't care about your gun collection, he doesn't care about you or me. Romney only cares about advancing his own political career and will say or do anything to advance it.

I have proven several times that Romney is fake. You have proven nothing. I'm done talking about this with you.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

hellfogg wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
hellfog ...

Read John Pierce's

I give up with you. Vote for whoever you want. Your thread Hook, Line, & Spolier is total BS. People like you who constantly shoot down third parties are what's wrong with this country. It doesn't matter if you're a Dem or Rep, both are the same.

Once again, if Romney wins the primaries, and then luckily wins the election, you still LOSE. He doesn't care about your RKBA, he doesn't care about your gun collection, he doesn't care about you or me. Romney only cares about advancing his own political career and will say or do anything to advance it.

I have proven several times that Romney is fake. You have proven nothing. I'm done talking about this with you.

hellfogg ...

The liberal MSM says the same things about us as they do about Romney . Thanks for proving that congruence . Were the three questions toodifficultto answer ? I am shooting down losing . I wish that a Third Party could winalso .The 2010 & 2012 election are not to be played with because much is at risk . I can not bear to think of 8 years of the Teleprompter transnational CIFTA treaty Obama . I am proud to say that I did not vote for Bush 41 that put NAFTA on the 5 yard line for Bill Clinton to score a liberal touchdown with it . I am proud to say I voted for Bush 43 twice .

Hope we can figure out what is best for our sovereignty .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Carnivore wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
Doesn't anyone think Sarah has a chance in '12?

She's DEFINITELY a firend of 2A!

:celebrate
I'm in !! Sarah in 2012 :celebrateIf she'll support our 2A, we'll automatically own the rest of the Constitution and Bill of Rights!!

small_sarah%20palin%202012.jpg

And my all-time favorite...

palin%20flow%20chart.jpg