• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May 30th OC outing in Lexington

8th ID

imported post

I have another thread on here talking about this outing. I started this one to place the date in the thread name. Anyone interested in a meet and greet with other OC's ?

8th ID

imported post

I have made several copies of a nice pdf that i found on this forum explaining KY Gun Laws. I will bring some with me. I know that we don't have to explain anything, but as the saying goes, "you get more flies with honey"

Fred

imported post

Looking at the other thread looks like 5 or 6 with some bringing friends and family. I think 8th ID is scouting out some starbucks but the group is open to any other good ideas.

Liberty4Ever

imported post

As I posted in the other thread, pick a date, time and location, and I'll almost certainly be there.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in person, and a coffee shop or restaurant sounds like a great place to get to know people.

8th ID

imported post

I posted this on another thread too. THE MEETING: Saturday, May 30th at noon at Cracker Barrel off Winchester Road in Lexington. Hopefully others who have shown interest will chime in to say whether they will be able to make the meeting. I thought if we all plan to park in the back row at CB, we could all meet before going in. How does that sound? Anyone coming in from outside Lex. who may need directions, please let me know.