Thread: Something weird happened

Post imported post

I actually saw someone open carrying in my town (Loganville, Walton County side). I was waiting in the car while my dad was getting smokes at a convenience store. I saw one of the customers walk out and noticed he had a holstered pistol. I'm not sure if he was a cop but I don't think he was because he wasn't in uniform, wasn't dressed like an off duty cop, and he had a beard. It looked like he had a web belt on too, it had a pouch or two on it. Maybe he was going on a camping/hunting trip?

I kept hearing that OC existed in Georgia but I always dismissed it as a myth. I guess I stand corrected.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

N00blet45 wrote:
    I actually saw someone open carrying in my town (Loganville, Walton County side). I was waiting in the car while my dad was getting smokes at a convenience store. I saw one of the customers walk out and noticed he had a holstered pistol. I'm not sure if he was a cop but I don't think he was because he wasn't in uniform, wasn't dressed like an off duty cop, and he had a beard. It looked like he had a web belt on too, it had a pouch or two on it. Maybe he was going on a camping/hunting trip?

I kept hearing that OC existed in Georgia but I always dismissed it as a myth. I guess I stand corrected.
    If he had a beard, he definitely wan't LEO.

Post imported post

Typically there dress codes prevent anything other than a mustache thats groomed.

Undercover or vice police, they may have some 5 o clock shaddow, or light stubble. but never more, because everytime they go to court they have to shave. Someone with a beard is deffinatly not a cop, and if he is, hes WAAAAAAAAAAY undercover to the point where he would not do anything to blow his cover. So no worrys.

Post imported post

OC is legal in GA; no myth about it. I've OCd in the Loganville Home Depot and Wal-Mart without incident.