• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many of you have read "Civil War II"?

richarcm

imported post

I guess it's not the same book but I got "The Second Civil War" for Christmas. But I haven't read the first page of it yet.

Border Bob

imported post

I read it. I believe Thomas Chittum has hit the nail on the head. He wrote the book over 10 years ago, when many of the predictions he made seemed outlandish to many people. Many of them we now see coming true. If there were ever a time to avoid the crash, it's passed now. This is not the country I grew up in.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Absolutely insane.

The author compares illegal immigration to ethnic cleansing, because apparently people of another skin color moving to your country is akin to your being murdered.

White supremacist baloney. Someone has to call you out on it.

All of a sudden, Asian dudes defending their property during a riot are an "ethnic militia" (as though ethnicity is somehow relevant).

Unmitigated BS QTF:

The politically-correct social planners have assigned English-speaking Europeans to the very bottom layer of imperial America, and racist affirmative action is the tool they're using to construct their brave new world. Even though racist affirmative action will suffer occasional setbacks, eventually this racist concept will triumph completely. Eventually, the growing minorities and their New Order allies will seize absolute political power and expand racist affirmative action to all areas of everyday life in the new multiethnic American Empire. This racist concept of affirmative action is the single most important test of how close this country is to Civil War II, and it raises questions:

The author clearly links "being American" to being white. Once again: racist, white-supremacist horse manure. And I didn't get past page 12.

I'm done.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Absolutely insane.

The author compares illegal immigration to ethnic cleansing, because apparently people of another skin color moving to your country is akin to your being murdered.

White supremacist baloney. Someone has to call you out on it.

All of a sudden, Asian dudes defending their property during a riot are an "ethnic militia" (as though ethnicity is somehow relevant).

Unmitigated BS QTF:

The politically-correct social planners have assigned English-speaking Europeans to the very bottom layer of imperial America, and racist affirmative action is the tool they're using to construct their brave new world. Even though racist affirmative action will suffer occasional setbacks, eventually this racist concept will triumph completely. Eventually, the growing minorities and their New Order allies will seize absolute political power and expand racist affirmative action to all areas of everyday life in the new multiethnic American Empire. This racist concept of affirmative action is the single most important test of how close this country is to Civil War II, and it raises questions:

The author clearly links "being American" to being white. Once again: racist, white-supremacist horse manure. And I didn't get past page 12.

I'm done.

While I find this author's opinions interesting... and maybe a little skewed... I did not read any White supremacist rhetoric in this book. And when it comes to the Korean grocers banding together to fend off looters.... he's right... they did. In effect, they were a kind of ad hoc militia assembled quickly to defend their property. It was ethnically pure and there was an ethnic component of the attacks on the Korean grocery stores by blacks... I was watching the riots on TV and listening to the commentators talk about the bad blood between the black and Korean community in LA and how this riot just let some of that bad blood boil over. You cannot deny that these things happened as we can find the video to show them happening.

Again, what is White supremacistabout pointing out groups like the NAACP or the Hispanic Nation of Aztlan? Do you deny these groups exist? Do you deny they are racist? I'm not saying he's right... but taken to the logical extreme, some of these groups could cause splits in this country almost like he predicted and uncontrolled immigration where none of the new immigrants assimilate into our American culture, but rather, keep their own culture and basically split communities up on cultural lines... could be the starting point. They have no reason to want to defend the US. They don't even understand what being a US Citizen means or the meaning of our Freedoms... most of them are here for the money (jobs) or the handouts.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

marshaul quoted:

I'm done.

Looks like a racist-written commentary to me. The part about ethnic minorities seizing power is what did it for me.

I think the author errs elsewhere, too. While the part about PC planners, etc. seemsaccurate enough, I think the minorities will beup a creek oncethe power-hungry get the control they want.I think any alliance is only in the minds of the minorities. Once the power hungrycan afford to dump or ignore the minorities, they will.

Dispatcher

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I looked at the first few pages and deleted the entire thing. Nothing but racist propaganda.

I usually give every argument a chance, but there are times when something makes me so sick I won't even glance at it.

Its not the difference in cultures that is causing our problems. That is ridiculous.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
While I find this author's opinions interesting... and maybe a little skewed... I did not read any White supremacist rhetoric in this book. And when it comes to the Korean grocers banding together to fend off looters.... he's right... they did. In effect, they were a kind of ad hoc militia assembled quickly to defend their property. It was ethnically pure and there was an ethnic component of the attacks on the Korean grocery stores by blacks... I was watching the riots on TV and listening to the commentators talk about the bad blood between the black and Korean community in LA and how this riot just let some of that bad blood boil over. You cannot deny that these things happened as we can find the video to show them happening.
You don't need to find video, because I was the one who identified the specific incident the author was nonspecifically alluding to with my comment about "Asian dudes defending their property". Obviously I already know full well what happened, enough that I was able to make the connection when it was only implied.

And, yes, many Koreans run groceries in L.A. This doesn't make it "racially pure" when they defend their property. It makes it store owners, defending their property. What an amazing concept!

Yes, race was the issue which sparked the L.A. riots. And yes, some victims were selected because of their race (Reginald Denny).

However, every store within the cordon got looted. That's what happens in a riot, and race has nothing to do with it. Some Koreans just so happened to be well-armed enough (and dependent upon their property enough) to do something about it. But that doesn't make an "ethnic militia"; they were defending property, not fighting some sort of race war. The race of the participants was quite incidental. You'd be more accurate describing it as a "vocationally pure" militia of store owners. But that wouldn't seem worth talking about, would it? :quirky

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

marshaul wrote:
Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
You don't need to find video, because I was the one who identified the specific incident the author was nonspecifically alluding to with my comment about "Asian dudes defending their property". Obviously I already know full well what happened, enough that I was able to make the connection when it was only implied.

And, yes, many Koreans run groceries in L.A. This doesn't make it "racially pure" when they defend their property. It makes it store owners, defending their property. What an amazing concept!

Yes, race was the issue which sparked the L.A. riots. And yes, some victims were selected because of their race (Reginald Denny).

However, every store within the cordon got looted. That's what happens in a riot, and race has nothing to do with it. Some Koreans just so happened to be well-armed enough (and dependent upon their property enough) to do something about it. But that doesn't make an "ethnic militia"; they were defending property, not fighting some sort of race war. The race of the participants was quite incidental. You'd be more accurate describing it as a "vocationally pure" militia of store owners. But that wouldn't seem worth talking about, would it? :quirky

The ethnicLos AngelesRiots were the # 1 reason I left Southern California and moved to North Carolina . I saw the fires and lived thru the aftermath . I was the CEO of three medical business & two preschools .