• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NoVA VCDL meeting this Thursday the 21st

RedKnightt

imported post

The monthly VCDL membership meeting will be held at the Mason Government
Center in Annandale:

Date: Thursday, May 21
Time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Room: Large Conference Room
6507 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003

As always, the meeting is open to the public, so bring friends, family,
and coworkers!

The meeting will be called to order at 8:00 PM, but fellowship will
start at 7:30 PM.

After the meeting, we will head to a local restaurant for continued
fellowship. If you plan to carry at the restaurant, you will need to
open carry since the restaurant has a license to sell alcoholic
beverages for on premises consumption.

Directions can be found on the VCDL web site at:
http://www.vcdl.org/meetings.html

nova

imported post

forgot there was a meeting this month! I'll be there including the sooper seekret meeting location at 6pm as usual.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

aWWWWWW, CRAP!!!!!!!

Got home from work to find the power out .... it was out until after 7, and I completely let the meeting slip my mind after that.

nova

imported post

Slightly off topic, but somewhat related. Dominion Power was around locally trimming back trees from the lines down the street. Last summer we lost power for a few days because a few trees fell and took out several stretches of line. Nothing like running on generator power while walking down the street (armed of course) with nothing more than a D-cell flashlight lighting my way. Though it was creepy walking through a completely blacked out neighborhood, seemed like something out of I Am Legend.

Back on topic:

Nice seeing everyone again! 'till next time (or 'till Sat if you're attending the OC lunch),

nova.