• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Summer 2009 Colorado OC BBQ2

hansolo

Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
imported post

This is a thread for the discussion and planning of a BBQ or multiple BBQs this summer in or near Colorado Springs. As suggested by ecgoin, I have started a new thread.

[align=right]Original thread: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum13/19382.html
[/align]
ecgoin wrote:
How 'bout that just for OCDOer's west of the springs? Nice shooting area without the gestopo. THAT sounds like a we can do it anytime. It looks like I'm not at all busy for the rest of the year. I'm doing what I can to change that tho. Can everyone plan on a weekday off. Swine flu is still around ya know. How about July 7th? Full moon day. Tue. after the big weekend.
This thread is getting too long. we need some tech savvy person to start something for BBQ2.
I am down for that.

[align=center]Post away!
[/align]

wndedwolf

imported post

unfortunately at least for right now a weekday wont work for me i'm in that coveted "contractor" position which means no worky no payee lol but that may change soon to so let everyone talk it out and see what works for everyone and if it works out it works out if it doesnt the screw y'all lol

FogRider

imported post

Something I think folks might be over looking is that you don't have to be there all day. It may not be feasible at all, and I can understand that, but if you can come out for even just a little while it's nice to put faces to names.

ecgoin

imported post

WOW..nice

I have can't make it days for work..as a guideline. So I'm flexable until I comit to times and dates. Anytime's fine with me. I ...think...I can make it. The sooner the better.. Anyone have a mid June date? Sun. the 7th is full moon day too. I'd like to get some of the finer points for shootin' my irons from you folks. I'd bring my old western rig to a shootin'.

Diocoles

imported post

wndedwolf wrote:
unfortunately at least for right now a weekday wont work for me i'm in that coveted "contractor" position which means no worky no payee lol but that may change soon to so let everyone talk it out and see what works for everyone and if it works out it works out if it doesnt the screw y'all lol
Same here.... contractor, don't work, don't get paid. :cry:

mahkagari

imported post

I'm busy most of the summer with camping stuff. Would be more able for early fall before hunting season really kicks off.