• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NC Brady bunch gunning for Sen. Kay Hagan's vote

RayBurton72

imported post

The North Carolinians Against Gun Violence has sent out a blast email asking their members to lambast frehsman senator Kay Hagan for voting yes on the amendment to allow loaded firearms in National Parks. As usual, the brady bunch resorted to outrageous rhetoric and emotional appeals.

Let's swamp her inbox the other way - letting her know that North Carolina DOEs support "sensible gun legislation" that is - we support allowing law-abiding citizens to carry guns in self-defense.

Email Kay Hagan and thank her for her vote so she knows the Brady Bunch is not the majority in NC. Senator_Hagan@hagan.senate.gov

Here is the NCAGV email:
[size=[quote]
Last week U.S. Senator Kay Hagan voted for an amendment to allow people to carry loaded guns in our national parks. As you know Sen. Hagan is new to the U.S. Senate and NOW is the time to let her know that ]

Ovid

imported post

I just sent a thank you to the Senator and told her how proud I am of her support on this important bill.