• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just moved to Lees Summit

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I just moved over from Olathe, Ks, I have been OCing in Lees Summt since I got here with no problems I even walked by a cop, did she even notice I dont know. Im sure im the only PC Tech that works with a glock on his side. My custmers seem to ask where they can get one more than anything and so far no complaints, of course who is gonna complain LOL :celebrate

Richieg150

imported post

I also live in Lees Summit....I'm thinking she didnt see you were carrying.......most of the LS officers,know how to write tickets,ect.............not much else!If she noticed she probably would have called in reinforcements and started their typical questions....there may be a few that actually know the city ordinances allow open carry,but most dont,and if they do know..............thats info they dont share or ackknowlegde.