Thread: Just moved to Lees Summit

Lees Summit, Missouri, USA

Post imported post

I just moved over from Olathe, Ks, I have been OCing in Lees Summt since I got here with no problems I even walked by a cop, did she even notice I dont know. Im sure im the only PC Tech that works with a glock on his side. My custmers seem to ask where they can get one more than anything and so far no complaints, of course who is gonna complain LOL :celebrate

Show Me State

Post imported post

I also live in Lees Summit....I'm thinking she didnt see you were carrying.......most of the LS officers,know how to write tickets,ect.............not much else!If she noticed she probably would have called in reinforcements and started their typical questions....there may be a few that actually know the city ordinances allow open carry,but most dont,and if they do know..............thats info they dont share or ackknowlegde.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Post imported post

Make sure you guys have digital recorders.