• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Candidates for delegate for the 55th district

Carpetbagger

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Prompted by the VCDL Alert, I sent an email this morning to all three candidates for Frank Hargrove's delegate seat urging them to complete the VCDL survey. So far I have heard from one - Jerry Burch. Here is his reply:

"I appreciate your email and your support of our 2nd Amendment rights. I have attached a copy of my VCDL survey response. Thank you for your willingness to reach out to the candidates and force them to go on record. It is easy to talk about supporting gun owner rights and something quite different to actually back that up with your signature. I am not sure if you are a member of the Virginia Gun Owners Coalition, but I was the only candidate in the 55th district that responded to their survey."

He attached his completed survey, and answered all the questions the right way!