• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

As it should be. Steny Hoyer says Democrats beaten on guns

Alexcabbie

imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
Mao Tse Tung... or 'Ze Dong' as is the recent translation.
Totally off topic......

And Tsing Tao beer is actually Qing Dao.

I've been there andthe beer is tastier, they only send us the rotten stuff...

Qing Dao Hu is even better..

I'm thirsty:lol:
Nice pic, Wash. Which one is you? :lol:

Drinking in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan is awesome since it is so friggin cheap... and the scenery is so nice... you don't need beer goggles to see hot chicks everywhere.

7.jpg

I miss those days I suppose... ah yes, the good ol clubbin days staying out until 6am. This pic was probably taken at 2 or 3am.

Toymaker

imported post

richarcm wrote:
I dont trust it. I think admitting defeat is simply a strategy to get us to back down. NEVER BACK DOWN!

I agree.

When the Dems say that "the political climate isn't right for an Assault Weapons Ban at this time"what they mean is if they can just bide their time for now regarding guns they'll eventually catch us napping down the road.