• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Face of pure evil

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Senator Dianne Feinstein , the author of the 1994 AWB that Bill Clinton signed into law in 1994 , is ready to strike like a viper again .

Supposedly for Obama the gun ban is not a priority . Supposedlybeing the key word that most Americans are certain of that the antigunners are only waiting for the right moment to act again to destroy the Bill of Rights .

She is not shy in tellingof Obamaplans in this Video either .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWaBOp54TWs

MSC 45ACP

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Doesn't she carry a .357 revolver?

NOFLUCKINWAY! Does she really? Now THAT would be too funny. She wants US "commoners" disarmed, but she needs to carry? I KNOW for a fact I am better trained with firearms than she could ever hope to be! It seems our elected "royalty" firmly believe "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs!"

WhataSCUMbag!

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
Her eyes are open, but there's nothing there.
Reminds me of " She's Not There " 60s Zombies hit .

Adam Lambert sang Sam Cooke's " A Change Is A Gonna Come " reminds me of how our RKBA is being resurrected nationwide . I have Otis Redding's version on the Seeberg 200 . Nat King Cole spoke at the 1956 Republican National Convention and Martin Luther King Jr. , Sam Cooke , Otis Redding , and George Romney were conservative Republicans that fought for rights .

America Idol " A Change Is Gonna Come "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImBXICiRdrE

ODA 226

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

NOFLUCKINWAY! Does she really? Now THAT would be too funny. She wants US "commoners" disarmed, but she needs to carry? I KNOW for a fact I am better trained with firearms than she could ever hope to be! It seems our elected "royalty" firmly believe "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs!"

WhataSCUMbag!

WAY! She supposedly has a CHP and carries a .357. The story goes that when she was confronted with her hypocrasy, she blurted, "Those laws are for little people, not me!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Feinstein

Feinstein was accused of hypocrisy when it became public information that despite her stringent anti-gun record, the Senator maintained a Concealed Weapons permit and actively carried a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver for her personal safety. It is unknown if she still carries the concealed firearm or maintains the permit, but according to The Stentorian, San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown stated in 2000 that she had voluntarily relinquished both the concealed weapons permit and the firearm.[38][/suP][39][/suP] [40][/suP] When challenged, she stated "I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."[41][/suP]

[suP]Wanna bet she stillcarries the piece and has it with her at all times in D.C.? Maybe she upgraded to an "Automatic Assault Pistol"![/suP]

GWbiker

imported post

......When challenged, Feinstein stated "I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me"

Is that so, Dianne? I was trained also, in the Military and in state law enforcement. 25 years total of weapons training, plus CCW permit class in Arizona at my expense, plus bi weekly indoor range shooting, and I still can't legally carry a hand gun in your stupid state.

My Arizona permit is not valid in California, but your permit is good in Arizona, you Old Hen......:cuss::cuss::cuss:

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

NOFLUCKINWAY!

WhataSCUMbag!

WAY! She supposedly has a CHP and carries a .357. The story goes that when she was confronted with her hypocrasy, she blurted, "Those laws are for little people, not me!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Feinstein

Feinstein was accused of hypocrisy when it became public information that despite her stringent anti-gun record, the Senator maintained a Concealed Weapons permit and actively carried a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver for her personal safety. It is unknown if she still carries the concealed firearm or maintains the permit, but according to The Stentorian, San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown stated in 2000 that she had voluntarily relinquished both the concealed weapons permit and the firearm.[38][/suP][39][/suP] [40][/suP] When challenged, she stated "I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."[41][/suP]

[suP]Wanna bet she stillcarries the piece and has it with her at all times in D.C.? Maybe she upgraded to an "Automatic Assault Pistol"![/suP]
:shock::what::cuss: " You just can't make this stuff up . " ........Obama

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Adding gas on the face of evil vs Gun Control and America's security .

Obama thinks about Homeland Security before he goes to sleep.

Cheney never slept ........ Mitt Romney

http://freshleadership.blogspot.com/2009/05/romney-when-it-comes-to-protecting.html

People let me tell about my bestest friend onGun Control .

david.ross

imported post

I'm somewhat thankful of the anti-American gun grabbers. They've pushed the states to push for their own firearms freedom statutes which more states seem to be adopting.

They in themselves have made sure our own freedoms shall be protected. They are their own worst enemy.