• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Floridaconcealedcarry.com Gets Pounded By Smoking357

smoking357

Banned
imported post

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...cle1002099.ece

"By law, the department is required to issue licenses within 90 days of receipt of a complete application," Bronson wrote in his letter to Crist dated May 14. "If we do not meet this time frame, an applicant may, by law, request the license to be issued even without the results of the criminal background check being reviewed. We simply cannot process all of these applications in a timely manner because of this unprecedented surge in new applications."

We all know Chuck is talking about Smoking357 who came to town and showed the locals how it's done.

Now, it's payback time. Where's your letter, Henry?

It's such a shame that the rabid America-hating, anti-gun group, Floridaconcealedcarry.com spent so much effort spreading lies, banning its most intelligent members, and attacking gun rights in Florida all to keep you, the permit applicant, from receiving the benefit of your rights and the statutes that protect you. Those enemies of Freedom even came to this group and tried to attack me here, but they were comprehensively crushed by the mighty Smokin', and their cries to have me banned here were laughed at as the lamentations and wailings of one who was hopelessly losing a fight.

One man took on this entire anti-gun group and won.

I'd make you losers eat crow, but I like crows better than the lot of you.

Floridaconcealedcarry.com might reclaim some credibility by admitting they were wrong, publicly apologizing, reinstating my membership and banishing themselves from that forum for three months, but it's far too late for them to man up, and they lack the character to do the right thing.

If someone helps your cause, the least you can do is say "Thank You." Ingrates. Truth is, at that forum, they're not in our cause.

Props to Fridaddy for finding the quote.

JeepSeller

imported post

I pretty muchmade the decison some time ago to refuse to continue to pander to web-troll attention getting tactics.

I will only respond this one time... After this, you can cry and whine all you want.. .Keep in mindthat it isYOU whocontinue to make personal attacks against a web forum that banned you, not for your views, but for your ATTITUDE!!!Ireally don't understand why that'ssuch a difficult concept for you to grasp...I'll be happy to go search for your inflammatory posts and severalwarnings from the forum and post them here if need be..I've got the time.

I see NOTHING in Mr. Bronson's quote that addresses your self-issued, FedEx default license!

Quote: Bronson to Crist"...If we do not meet this time frame, an applicant may, by law, request the license to be issued..."

In other words, based on THAT quote, the applicant may request the license be issued with out any further scrutiny. NOT that the applicant may begin to ACT on that application.....

Your so-called vindication or proof is hollow and without merit!

You really are grasping at straws here for some kind of validation, aren't you?

I've debunked you yet again...now let the crying begin....I won't respond to any of it..

smoking357

Banned
imported post

JeepSeller wrote:
I will only respond this one time... After this, you can cry and whine all you want.. .Keep in mindthat it isYOU whocontinue to make personal attacks against a web forum that banned you, not for your views, but for your ATTITUDE!!!.
Yeah, the "attitude" of being intelligent doesn't go over to well in ignorant quarters.

You got smoked by Smokin'.

Cry, little crybaby.

You're the last man standing on that fool's interpretation of the law. Nobody believes your Nazi view except you. It must suck seeing the world through a totalitarian lens.

By the way, I thought of you when I saw this story about the Florida prison guards getting fired for using stun guns on children on "Take Your Child to the Gulag Day."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/026831.html

We can all sleep a little easier and freer when we see prison employees getting fired.

glock4me

imported post

I am with you jeepseller. Smokin357 is dumber than a box of rocks. He claims to be a lawyer. How the hell would he get any clients by acting like a total frikin mooron?

:banghead:

I would come to this site more often, but he makes it not worth it. The mod and admin of this site keep putting up with his b.s. He finally found a forum that will put up with his crap.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Glock23-4-Me wrote:
I would come to this site more often, but he makes it not worth it. The mod and admin of this site keep putting up with his b.s. He finally found a forum that will put up with his crap.
You could stay away and make everyone's time here happier.

You lost. Gun rights won. It's time for Bradys like you to keep to your own.

And for Colt's sake, at least shoot the Glock 20 and reclaim some of your demolished respectability.

acrimsontide

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Glock23-4-Me wrote:
You could stay away and make everyone's time here happier.

You lost. Gun rights won. It's time for Bradys like you to keep to your own.

And for Colt's sake, at least shoot the Glock 20 and reclaim some of your demolished respectability.
Smoking, I see that you are still YOUR biggest fan. As for people staying away, why would we want to do that? Reading your posts are more fun than going out to a comedy club.