• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Must sell Bersa Thunder .380

DEROS72

imported post

Trying to get funds together to pay off old debts so as much as I hate to I'm selling the Bersa thunder .380.Approx 200rounds throuh it, 3 mags,mag pouch,uncle mikesbelt holster,original box ,trigger lock and 121 rounds magtech 95 gr FMJ. $375.00 for the lot firm .All that know me know how emaculate Ikeep my firearms. see photos.

DEROS72

imported post

Temporary I just want to catch up and get some oldbills paid off. I'll get another one later but I do love that little pistol.You have seen the way it shoots.Get tight groups with that little gun.Besides my daughter hasa Bersa ,and if I need a smaller carry pistol for a while she'll let me use hers. BY the way my tanfaglio .45will never go on the market.Love that gun.

Manu

imported post

I am sorry Jim you have to sell your gun. I know how much you love that little baby. I'll see if I can find some buyer for that. and where have you been all these days havent see you online.

just_a_car

imported post

I will also vouch for DEROS's quality of firearms and for his trustworthiness in business.

This is quite a steal for anyone that jumps on it. I don't have the cash, nor the need for a .380acp firearm at the moment.

j2l3

imported post

Manu wrote:
I am sorry Jim you have to sell your gun. I know how much you love that little baby. I'll see if I can find some buyer for that. and where have you been all these days havent see you online.
Jim and I were at Dino's last night looking for you... We'll be catching up with you soon.

DEROS72

imported post

Thank you guys for the kind words.Hey Manu as soon as my daughter has her baby I would like to get back to the planning for the late summer meet.She really thought she was going to this weekend but no luck.I have been staying pretty close untill she does.