• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pamphlets

ScottM

imported post

I grabbed some pamphlets while at the Lacrosse event which I promptly dropped off at H&H guns in Prescott, WI. It occurs to me that I may need more as Neal thought they were pretty cool and stuck them in a prominent location. I didn't catch who made them up and I forgot to keep one as a template.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Mr. Jesus Gonzalez actually came up with the electronic version, but I through in some money and had 5,000 printed. As long as they are going out to the gun shops and the rod & gun clubs, etc, I'll keep them coming for as long as I can afford to.

To that end, please contact me via pm with name and address, and I will ship in batches of 250. I will also have a full case with me at the Milwaukee Picnic on may 25. The money has been spent, and they certainly aren't going to do us any good in my van, so let's get them in the hands of the people.

The original La Crosse County thread http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/25245.htmlalso has the pamphlet in pdf form if you would like to print it /have it printed in your area, feel free!!!

patriotguy

imported post

Somebody compiled a summary of applicable OC legal resources (constitution, statutes, AG memeo, etc.) and put them in a .pdf document. I currently cannot find that document. Does anyone have that?

Thanks.