• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm so evil....

TechnoWeenie

imported post

I'm selling my car, put it up on craigslist, made sure that a few 'WA gun rights' pamphlets were in camera view, hehe...

console.jpg

console2.jpg

Sadly I didn't think about flipping them over to show OC.org until AFTER I took all my pics and posted them... shame..

:celebrate

just_a_car

imported post

Wonder if they'll flag the posting like everything gun-related on that site.... but it's okay to prostitute yourself on there. *forehead slap*

TechnoWeenie

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
Wonder if they'll flag the posting like everything gun-related on that site.... but it's okay to prostitute yourself on there. *forehead slap*

First one was, not up for 3 mins ...

I think that had to do with the fact that it's a company car and I'm selling it for my company (which I own).

I removed the 'my company' part and it's been up for a few hours so far...

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Tomb Raider wrote:
Wish I could get some of them ?????????

$11.00 for 200 shipped to your door in a professional glossy format. I still have plenty left over from others whocancelled their orders and ignore PM's.

Send me a PM and we can swap addresses. Check or money order.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

This is sooo funny...

I sold the car.....

Out of sheer coincedence, the guy shows up wearing a 'Molon labe' hat..... Doesn't really O.C., but I referred him to this site..

How freakin' awesome....

Small world eh?