Thread: Shooting with my kid!

Post imported post

Last weekend I took my daughter shooting. It's not he first time we've went, but we had some new equipment with us to try out. First was the Pro-ears Pro Gold Tactical hearing protection I just started carrying in the Store. The quality of amplified sound, as well as their comfort was exceptional. After our shooting session (just 50 rds through my Winchester 22LR), it as if I hadn't been shooting at all. The other equipment we used was the Bechmaster rifle rest. The Leather pockets and bean bag held the rifle securely, and the adjustments made zeroing a breeze! My daughter is not large enough in body yet to hold an adult sized rifle yet, but the Benchmaster had her shooting cans from our grassy knoll in no time. If you've kids, this thing is a must!! And it's made just down the road in Lake Ann,MI!

Post imported post

Nevermind.

Post imported post

When i start me a store I am gonna have you write my commercials!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Scott who owns the discerning shootist in Traverse City is a strong supporter of OC and is a CPL instructor. He is helping us at the Traverse City Picnic/2nd Amendment March meeting. We can't sell things in the park but Scott has allowed us to sell fundraising merchandise at his store before and after the event.

He also hosted an OC BBQ and information tablein his store last winter. HE tries to sell products made in Michigan. From gun cleaner solvents to handmade holsters, and he know is carrying ear protection made in Michigan.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

steve wrote:
    When i start me a store I am gonna have you write my commercials!

Thanks Steve. I work cheap, too.

Post imported post

Really, I might have to take a trip out to TC sometime and check it out.

Maybe i will see ya soon...

BTW if the first comment sounded like a smart ass remark it wasn't meant to. lol

Post imported post

No, I actually took it as a compliment.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

discerningshootist wrote:
    No, I actually took it as a compliment.
    Scott gets so few compliment's that he takes what he can get.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.